• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Third Jantzen order (pics)

CaptChaos

Reaction score
Due to the SF hard drive crash many of the Jantzen picture threads were lost. I have taken it upon myself to remedy the situation as I have just received my third order from Jantzen.

For the record, I placed my order on February 5 and received my order today for a delivery time of five weeks.

CaptChaos

Reaction score
JKT #0010, Blue Small Herringbone with White & Navy Stripes,
110's, 2 Ply,
100% Italian Cotton.

CaptChaos

Reaction score
JKT #0009,
Blue Small Herringbone with White & Navy Medium Squares,
110's, 2 Ply,
100% Italian Cotton.

CaptChaos

Reaction score
JKT #0004,
White Fine Twill with Blue & Sky Stripe,
110's, 2 Ply,
100% Italian Cotton.

CaptChaos

Reaction score
Dobby #154, White Fancy Dot Dobby,
The Real Fabric is 100% Snow White!
110's, 2 Ply,
100% Italian Cotton

CaptChaos

Reaction score

I picked the thick troca buttons this time as they are a more consistent colour all the way through.

Nice pattern matching, as usual, on the placket, gauntlet and shoulder.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the fancy dot. How is the fabric?

I imagine the herringbones feel rather luxe.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlvdDandy
How does one go about placing multiple orders at once? Do you just fill out to form several times in a row, or is there an easier way?

Just put in the diff. fabric numbers in the comments box.

Which collar is that and what are the size of the collar points?

CaptChaos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whoopee
I like the fancy dot. How is the fabric?

I imagine the herringbones feel rather luxe.

All of the fabrics feel very nice although the white dot has a texture to it because of the dots.

CaptChaos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Which collar is that and what are the size of the collar points?

The collar is "Style #4 (Spread)" with 3 1/4" points.

Fabro

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaptChaos
JKT #0010, Blue Small Herringbone with White & Navy Stripes,
110's, 2 Ply,
100% Italian Cotton.

I have a Jantzen in this same fabric. It's amazing. If I see you around town wearing it I will identify myself with the StyleForum passphrase.

I was tempted by JKT #0009 as well but didn't get it because I thought it looked too much like a checked version of this. But from your pictures it looks like the blue is different.

mbc

Reaction score
How transparent are the two white fabrics? Seems hard to tell from Jantzen's site whether a white fabric will be see-through or opaque.

BjornH

Reaction score
Thank you for making the effort in posting this. The first two are right up my alley, although my SO would point out to me that I already have stacks of shirts just like them.

CaptChaos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ksm
I have a Jantzen in this same fabric. It's amazing. If I see you around town wearing it I will identify myself with the StyleForum passphrase.

I was tempted by JKT #0009 as well but didn't get it because I thought it looked too much like a checked version of this. But from your pictures it looks like the blue is different.

Agreed, both JKT #0010 and 0009 feel fantastic. In fact, I now have two shirts in the #0010 - one with button cuffs and the other with french cuffs.

The two are very close in colour but I think 0009 may have a slightly darker base blue. The stripe colours look identical.

So what is the SF code phrase anyways?

"Are those english shoes or are you just happy to see me?"
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads