• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What loafers to buy that is not expensive but decent looking?

phatty123

Reaction score
I'm a male. I have had 2 pairs and both were Mezlan. They were both $140 each and i bought one after the other one broke. I think i worn it for 7 months though I am pretty sure that is not that long and i should have kept better care of it..

I do not want to spend more than $140 on it. It must be black. The two other ones i got were black. I want it to look like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/MEZLAN-Dress-Sho...QQcmdZViewItem

This is the kind of loafer i want. I cannot buy it again because i wear a size 10 and they dont have it in stock. I like this loafer a lot and wish to buy it again but since i can't i would like to get something that looks like this within the price range.

Thanks

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you could try spery topsider.... while there not known for that kind of shoe they have some decent looking ones for this season.

brohymn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
you could try spery topsider.... while there not known for that kind of shoe they have some decent looking ones for this season.

lurk more

sl33p3rs

Reaction score
are you in a rush getting this? did you ask the seller when they will have it on stock at all?
358aee4cc897452c00244351e4d91f69.jpg
eh.gif

blackdarkeye

Reaction score
Originally Posted by freelance robotics
The stock and standard answer is Bass. If you're not looking for anything fancy, then the weejun is the way you want to go:

http://www.zappos.com/product/7569839/color/3

This is their updated design, I guess, with a lower profile and a longer toe box.

this looks good. Btw i think you should ask mc with this type of question. They have more knowledge on formal looking shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads