• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Fantasy Baseball League?

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Here is the info.

Yahoo League ID: 173030
Password: styleforum
12 team head to head live draft.

I am interested in starting a fantasy baseball league.... Using Yahoo, etc...

Anyone interested?

If there are any people from NYC area, we could have a live/in-person draft. Otherwise, we could have it via Yahoo live draft.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In-person draft is only useful for when you do those points allocation drafts. If we do regular pick order style, then I think web is fine.

I suck at Fantasy Baseball because I overvalue Mets players systematically.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I suck at Fantasy Baseball because I overvalue Mets players systematically.

Yah me also... I pick guys like Fernando Tatis or Duaner Sanchez as my "sleeper"

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We could do Yahoo or Espn or whatever.... i am checking for interest at this point. If there is interest, I can determine Roto vs Head2Head, scoring system, Yahoo vs Espn, etc...

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've played both, and IMO Yahoo is better than ESPN. Less frills, but more reliable.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
I'm down.

Don't expect any serious competition from me though.

We never do from Atlanta, don't worry.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok... i will let this thread be for a while. Once the Spring Training gets going I will post a league to sign up in.

I will do a H2H league, live draft, 5x5 scoring categories, etc...

I can switch to Roto scoring if that is what interests people.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't really care as long as we all end up in the same league. If no one wants to be commish I can do it but if someone does actually want the responsibility, please take it.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yahoo League ID: 173030
Password: styleforum
12 team head to head live draft.

We can change any of the settings and also the draft date. Just let me know.

Hello jsc4president,
This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named Styleforum Fantasy Baseball and the team called JSC4President in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 173030 and the Password is styleforum.

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Sat Mar 28 12:30pm PDT. Until that time, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

If you choose to remain in a live draft, please arrive at the draft 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.

We also suggest that all league members custom rank their players in case a manager can't make it to the draft. Managers can do this at any time by simply going to the Fantasy Baseball home page and clicking on their team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

--Fantasy Baseball Commissioner

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads