or Connect

Posts by coaster

I wore these for about an hour after I purchased them. **Needed to edit this post. Sadly, my girlfriend just informed me that she cold-handwashed them (without detergent) and dried them on a no-heat tumble cycle in the dryer. While I'm disappointed to see that they're not "as" new as I previously thought, they are still in great shape and the indigo did not appear to have faded at all. They look excellent and other than some LIGHT dryer wear (the little woolies that you...
First off, let me start by saying I don't necessarily like denim for anything other than for pants. However, I found a very lightweight denim shirt at BR that I fell in love with when I tried it on for laughs. I guess the "proper" name is chambray... I tried it on with some khaki chinos (just okay) as well as some dark grey Levi's 511's. I have to say, I actually like the combination of these two (jeans+shirt) together. Here are pictures of the separate items, as well as...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Goodwill is your answer. I know… I know… I hate TR's just as much as the next guy. I just feel that they shouldn't go to waste. Maybe I'll eBay them or something. Also, what about the stonewashed Luckys? Are those a no-no as well? I think they might look good with a casual tee for bummin' around in.
So I found a pair of True Religion jeans in my closet today I've worn maybe twice… Would it be acceptable to wear these out sometime or just to class? They're not distressed. They are a nice dark blue allover with light white stitching. Not overly gaudy, other than the obnoxious pockets on the back. I believe they are called the "Ricky" model. **Also, I found a pair of stone-washed, light colored Lucky jeans in my closet as well. Are light washed jeans still OK? I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by nakedundermyclothes Step 1: Don yourself with all your polos. Step 2: Pop collars. This joke is far too overdone. Have anything original?
Ok I appreciate the store recommendations. I'll definitely check those out. So what are some "essential" articles of clothing I need to put in my closet? Just the basics that I can expand on. I need a good mixture of different things.
Total noob here. I was hoping a few of you could help me out. Basically, my whole life, I've worn typical high-school kid clothes. Nike running shoes, cargo shorts or jeans, Abercrombie, AE, Gap etc. t-shirts, and that's about it. After reading more about fashion and what's "stylish" I decided I want to COMPLETELY start over from scratch and build up a respectable wardrobe. Since then, I have bought a few things like some solid v-necks from express, some fitted Levi's,...
Total noob here. I was hoping a few of you could help me out. Basically, my whole life, I've worn typical high-school kid clothes. Nike running shoes, cargo shorts or jeans, Abercrombie, AE, Gap etc. t-shirts, and that's about it. After reading more about fashion and what's "stylish" I decided I want to COMPLETELY start over from scratch and build up a respectable wardrobe. Since then, I have bought a few things like some solid v-necks from express, some fitted Levi's,...
Quick question… What's more appropriate? High-top Chucks or low-tops? Are they even "stylish" anymore? Also, black or grey?
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Go with the adidas. No white pumas. Ok, last question… I promise! …grey shirt or black shirt (dress shirts, fitted, from Banana Rep.) OR black v-neck tee Sorry about the onslaught of questions… I'm just trying to "dress to impress".