or Connect

Posts by ImaPro

Alexandre Plokhov
Code not working but there are some drops. (usually excluded brands didn't drop) TCGIFT 10% still works.
They are, but they aren't the pinnacle of comfort like people make them seem. At least from my experience. After a few wears CPs are very comfortable and w/insole they are perfect.Thinking of buying a pair to dye, as I can't seem to find any Suede Balmain classics. Should I do black or super dark oxblood?
I know lolBut if anyone here bought it and doesnt like it lmk!
I'd go with the CPs. I find them comfortable enough and flat foot bed allows for an insole if you need. Flat shoes are supposed to be better for your knees too. The uppers are stitched which would potentially make them last longer. I had some GATs and ended up selling. They have some arch support but they weren't that comfortable.An aftermarket insole would be a lot better, but the shape of the foot bed doesnt allow it.
Dem Drops !
Thanks guys!
Anyone know a style which style is very dark raw blue? I recently got the JB0406 and its light for my taste I use to love my N&F x Momotaro color. So I'd figured momotaro is the way to go.
Those are a straight ripoff of some varvatos. lol