or Connect

Posts by ImaPro

Even if chest fit shoulder would be to tight.
Miscalculations will bankrupt any starting business, specially when you have no penny to spare. As far as restaurants go I would say that shitty food is one of if not the biggest factor, we all have a list of restaurants that we find food/service to be good enough to keep going. Most change over time as they receive feedback but if you scare away enough customers you wont be in business long enough to make those changes.off topic it puzzles me when i see a restaurant that...
Some of the biggest margins I've seen on small businesses were from restaurants, but I guess it depends to what you compare it to. Agree with the other part though, almost any kind of store needs a really big margin to survive(and grow).
Is HTM just flyknit lunar in highlighter colors? Becuase just saw all Colorways yesterday ...
Are people really paying nearly as much for these? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261126387682&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en makes me want to go and pick every last pair in stock and flip them for profit. (though that is a very asshole ish thing)
Yes they do and at the end of the month.edit: oh come on
Thats why they still had a bunch of stuff left when they closed down.
Anyone know were the blanc and noir stock went?
I would say yes since a hot climate can dry leather.