or Connect

Posts by ImaPro

[[SPOILER]]
A bunch of stuff deeply discounted jumped in price too.
If you end up going to milan there are a couple cool stores worth a visit.AntonioliVinicio BoutiqueDAAD DatoneCorso COmo(and corso outlet)Al Bazardmagazine outlet (there are like 3, kinda hard to fine) cool stuff though
When I got my rick leather from them i paid 8% customs fees, not sure if it was a mistake but it was surprisingly low.
CPs are way better quality than those. One of the things about quality clothing/shoes is that they age better. CPs are worth it imo, I've always gotten a lot of wear from them. That being said I only get the perforated edition, the classic white ones are very bright lol.
Honestly 2k is too much in one go, buy 1-2 pairs and see what you like wearing more.Balmain or Icarus High topsLanvin/Ann D LowsCP Summer If you can find themThat's what i wear the most/would buy again.
Does anyone know how qasa runs? in comparison to nike/balmain/cp/etc
If anything just buy the Balmains and get some nice insoles. I find them comfortable but never worn them for extended periods of time. Quality is great though
The materials don't really look good irl. While I'm no fan of lanvins they look a lot better and construction is great.