or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale is a brand new, unworn before dinner maroon and red tattersall from Wolf vs. Goat (size M). The shirt is a big small on me, so I'm hoping to sell it to purchase a size L. The shirt is completely sold out in a size M online. Price is firm. Link to shirt: http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/store/maroon-red-tattersall Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have a question. Dan Measurements: Chest: 20 in Shoulders: Just over 17 in Sleeve: 24.5 Length: 29.5 in
Price drops on all items!
All prices are firm, and include shipping costs within the continental US. Please add 4% for paypal fees. Thanks for looking, and feel free to PM me with any questions.   1. RRL Selvedge Slim Boot in size 32x32 (one rinse). The jeans have only been worn twice, and are pretty much in flawless condition. Asking $115.00 --> $105.00 shipped for the jeans.   Measurements: Waist: 17 in Rise: 10.25 in Thigh: 12 in Knee: 8.5 in Hem: 8.6 in Inseam: 33.5...
I have a brand new WvsG tattersall shirt (size M) that I'm thinking of selling. The shirt has never been worn, and has been sitting in my closet for the past couple of months. I'm asking $110.00 shipped for the shirt (price is firm, and non-negotiable). Please let me know if you're interested. SOLD
Price drop to $225.00 shipped.
price drop to $235.00 shipped.
I have a brand new Kicking Mule Workshop Brown Leather Belt (size 34) that I'm thinking of selling. This belt has been only tried on once, and is in brand new condition. The craftsmanship and materials used on the belt are amazing. The belt currently retails for $360.00, and I am asking $250.00 shipped (FIRM PRICE - Please do not PM with offers). Measurements: From start of the leather (e.g. the base of the buckle pin) to the end of the belt: 35.5...
Payment sent. Let me know when it ships, thanks!
Price drops on all items. All prices are firm--no offers please.
price drops on all items.