or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

I have a BNWT wings & horns black tiger fleece sweat pant in a size M for sale. The sweat pants are incredibly soft, and easy to wear. The pants are from the F/W 2012 season. Retails for $168.00, and I'm asking $125.00 shipped. Since I'm selling at a loss (and the price includes paypal and shipping expenses) I will not be accepting lower offers at this moment. Thanks for looking!
I've got a pair of brand new Naked & Famous left hand twill selvedge jeans in a size 31 that I'm looking to sell. The jeans have never been worn or washed, and still have the tags attached. I purchased these from Blue Owl a while back, but never had a chance to wear them. The jeans were chainstitched by Blue Owl (using a union special) to 33.5 inches. Measurements are shown below: Waist: 33.5 inches Thigh: 11.75 in Knee: 8.4 in Inseam: 33.5 in Hem: 7.6 in The jeans...
Up for sale is a brand new (unworn) wolf versus goat snow cone AD shirt in a size M. I am selling the shirt at the current sale "tote holder" price (50% off). The price includes shipping within the continental US. Shipping overseas will be extra, and will depend on location. Measurements (taken from the WvsG website): Chest: 22'' Shoulders: 18'' Sleeve: 25.25'' Length: 27'' This shirt is completely sold out online in the size M. The price is firm and non-negotiable. If...
Up for sale is a brand new (unworn) wolf versus goat snow cone AD shirt. I am selling the shirt at the current sale "tote holder" price (50% off). The price includes shipping within the continental US. Shipping overseas will be extra, and will depend on location. Measurements (taken from the WvsG website): Chest: 22'' Shoulders: 18'' Sleeve: 25.25'' Length: 27'' This shirt is completely sold out online in the size M. The price is firm and non-negotiable. If the shirt...
Another price drop to $80.00 (final one).
Yes sir. This is the before dinner cut with two darts in the back.
Still for sale. The shirt is brand new, unworn, and perfect for the summer! Purchase it before I change my mind! Price drop from $110.00 ---> $90.00 (Final drop, please do not PM with lower offers)
Up for sale is a brand new with tags, wings & horns black bomber (size M). The jacket is extremely durable and well-made. IMO, this is one of the more technical pieces by wings & horns. Pretty much sold out everywhere in this color and size. Retails for $890, asking $480.00 shipped. No offers please. Details: Made in the United Kingdom Collaboration with Heritage Research Body 100% Waxed Cotton Lining 100% Cotton Sleeve Lining 100% Polyester Filling 100% Polyester black...
Price drop from $225-->$200.00. Firm price.
I have a brand new, never worn nom de guerre x wings & horns black tiger fleece mock-neck zip in a size M. This is a very rare piece that was produced by nom de guerre in collaboration with wings & horns in F/W 09 season. Details include a front chest pocket, two pockets by the waist, and double gold zips. Sadly, I've never worn it, and I'm a bit too big for it at the moment. A really awesome piece, that will keep you warm and comfortable during the winter time. The...