or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, is a pair of brand new Gustin grey silk jeans in a size 33 slim. I plan on uploading some pics tonight. The jeans measure according to Gustin's size chart: Waist: 33.5 in Front Rise: 10 in Thigh (2 in down): 22.9 in Knee: (15 in down): 8 in Cuff: 15 Inseam: 34 Price is $140.00 shipped within the USA.
It's a single or barrel cuff.
Up for sale, is a brand new with tags Drake's of London red micro-gingham dress shirt in a size 15.5/39. The shirt is handmade Italy, and features impeccable craftsmanship. The shirt has high armholes and fits slim through the shoulders and chest. I would recommend it for someone who has a size 39-40 chest. Measurements: Chest: 20.5 in Shoulders: 17 in Sleeve: 25.5 in Length (from back): 32 in The shirt retails for over $300. I'm asking $100 shipped for it within the...
Up for sale is a wings + horns purple tiger fleece (large loop weave) tiger fleece sweater in a size medium. The sweater is thick + super soft and would be a perfect layering piece for the winter. The sweater is in excellent condition and has been worn twice and washed once in cold water and line dried. The sweater is made in Canada and is from the F/W 12 collection. I'm asking $70.00 shipped for it. Measurements (fits like a slim M): Chest: 20 in Shoulders: 16.5...
Up for sale, is a size small wings + horns black tiger fleece shawl sweater from the F/W 2008 season. The sweater has been gently worn 2-3 times and washed once in cold water and line dried. I have not worn the sweater in years, since it is too small for me now. The sweater is in excellent condition, and does not have any tears, holes, loose threads, or pilling of any kind. The garment is extremely thick, comfortable, and warm, and features w+h's signature black tiger...
Up for sale is a beautiful handmade black trig wallet from entermodal. The wallet features 4 interior credit card slots and a large slot for bills. Measures: 5 x 4 x .75 The leather wallet has not been used, and is in brand new condition. Retails for $265.00, asking $70.00 shipped within the USA. More details can be found here: http://entermodal.com/
I have too many pair of unworn raw denim, and have decided to sell my RRL one rinse indigo jeans in a size 32. I purchased these jeans from the RRL store in Soho, but never had a chance to wear them or break them in. The jeans have never been worn, and are in brand new condition. Here are some of the details on this pair: Thick RRL horsehide patch Red selvedge inseam Red selvedge coin pocket Original chainstitched hems Hidden brass rivets Button fly Made in the...
Up for sale, is a brand new, unworn pair of Naked & Famous Weird Guy Japan Heritage denim in a size 31. This denim is different from the normal fabric N&F uses, since it is made in limited quantities and features a beautiful slubby texture. According to N&F, the denim was woven on a vintage shuttle at dangerously low speeds, creating a slubby texture and streaky appearance. The denim comes in at 14 oz, and would be a perfect pair for the winter season. The jeans were...
Up for sale, is a pair of brand new with tags RRL black slim-fit corduroys in a size 32x32. These pants are extremely comfortable, and feature a thick black RRL tag, black chain-stitched hems, hidden brass rivets, button fly, and made in the USA construction. The corduroys retail for $195.00, and I'm asking $80.00 shipped for the jeans within the continental USA. No offers please. Thanks! Waist: 16.75 in Thigh: 11.75 in Rise: 10 in Knee: 8 3/8 in Hem: 7.8 in Inseam:...
Up for sale, is a brand new (unused) RRL slim wallet in brown leather. The wallet is very sturdy and has four interior pockets to hold bills and cards. The wallet was made in Italy, and measures 2.87 in x 4.25 in x 0.5 inches (width x length x height) Asking $35.00 shipped for the wallet in the USA. Sold. Uploaded with ImageShack.us