or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, is a brand new (unused) Filson small carry-on bag in otter green. The roomy bag features: Rustproof brass zipper closure with double-buckle storm flap 2 bellows pockets, 1 stow pocket Bridle Leather quick-grab loop Adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad Meets standard airline carry-on size requirements Made with water- and wear-resistant canvas fabric I purchased the price for full retail from the filson website ($290.00). I'm selling...
$600
Up for sale, is a brand new with tags Ralph Lauren Black Label polka dot tie. The tie measures 3 inches in width. The tie retails for $155 but my price is $60 shipped within the continental USA. Feel free to PM me for international shipping rates. Notable features of the tie include: Made in Italy 100% wool interlining Hand-stitched slip stitch down the backside of the tie Hand sewn bar tacks Hand folded and pressed Please note: I noticed that one of the threads on the...
Up for sale, is a beautiful WvsG black marled 2.0 hoodie in a size M. The exterior of the hoodie is made out of a marled knit half twist french terry and the interior is made out of a cotton bonded jersey that's super soft to the touch. The hoodie is in brand new condition and has never been worn or washed (only tried on). Fit is true to size. Measurements: Chest: 22.5 inches Length: 28 inches Note: Shoulder and sleeve are not provided since the hoodie does not have...
Proof NY is offering 40% off with the code thankful http://proofny.com/
Up for sale is a like new Ralph Lauren Black Label Pink Micro Gingham shirt in a Size 15.5. The shirt is made in Italy out of the finest fabric. The shirt has been washed once in cold water and line dried. The shirt has never been worn out (only tried on) and is in like new condition. I would rate the condition as 9.5/10. The shirt features: Thick mother of pearl buttons single needle stitching Measurements: Chest: 21.5 inches Shoulders: 18.5 inches Length (from back...
Up for sale is a beautiful pair of alfred sargent x seize sur vingt espresso medallion wholecut shoes in a size 8 UK. The shoes are brand new and have never been worn out. Please note that the shoes have some minor shop wear on the soles but are otherwise in flawless condition. The shoes are benchmade in England and retail for $580.00. Asking $330 --> $300 --> $290 --> $270 -> $250 (FInal drop. Offers will not be accepted.) shipped for the shoes within the USA. The...
Up for sale are two brand new with tags Drake's ties. I purchased both ties from the CHCM Drake's sample sale last year. Both ties are first quality and have never been worn. I paid $50.00 for per tie at the sale last year. I'm asking $60.00 shipped for the ties (to cover the PayPal and shipping expenses). Shipping outside the USA will be extra depending on location. No offers please, since I'm selling the ties at cost. Please Note: The ties are missing the...
Up for sale, is a brand new with tags black rag & bone field coat in a size 40 (US M). The coat is handmade in the USA and features 4 front pockets, 2 large internal pockets (w/ black button fasteners), a velvet lined collar, and a super nice XL chrome plated RiRi zipper. The coat is fully lined and perfect for fall/winter wear. The jacket retails for $595.00. Asking $275.00 --> $250 --> $230 shipped for the coat within the continental USA. Fits true to size but...
Up for sale, is a brand new unworn Indigo Chambray work shirt in a size M (classic fit). The shirt is awesome but I'm letting it go since I have way too many shirts in my rotation right now. Price is $119.00 shipped to any address within the continental USA. Original Gustin Campaign: https://www.weargustin.com/store/915