or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Price drop to $180.00 shipped.
Drop to $100.00 shipped.
Up for sale is a brand new without tags Woolrich Woolen Mills Navy Wool Serge jacket in a size M. The jacket is from the F/W 2010 season, which was designed by Daiki Suzuki. The jacket retails for $600.00. Measurements: Chest - 20 in Shoulders - 17.5 in Sleeve - 26 in Length - 30.5 in I'll be taking actual pics of the jacket soon, but in the interim, here are fit pics I found on the web:
price drop $250-->$235
Price drop $250-->235
Just received the charcoal shirt, and the fabric is amazing. I would recommend purchasing it if you haven't already. Mauro - when do you think the cobalt oxford will hit the net for tote holders? Thanks.
Selling a brand new, with tags, BoO forest green oxford shirt in a size L. The material used on the shirt is slightly heftier than the standard BoO shirts (e.g. broadcloth). The shirt fits like a size M. Measurements: Chest: 20 in Shoulder: 17 in Length: 29 in
Up for sale, is a brand new, unused Paul Smith multicolored basket weave leather wallet. I purchase this wallet directly from the Paul Smith store in Soho NYC. The wallet has never been used, and has been sitting in the dustbag/box it came in. This is an amazing wallet that I have not seen anywhere else. I believe it was displayed and discussed in the Paul Smith thread by GetSmart. Wallet is made in Italy with the most supple leather. I purchased it for $350.00, but am...
Selling a brand new RLBL brown bond shirt. Retails for $295.00, and I'm asking $110.00 shipped for it. Measurements (size S): Chest: 20 in Shoulder: 17 in Sleeve: 25 in Length: 31 in
Selling an unworn / brand new Epaulet Burgundy shirt in a size M. I purchased this shirt from Epaulet several seasons ago, but have never worn it. The shirt has an extremely beautiful sheen to it. The shirt is no longer offered by Epaulet. Asking $90.00 shipped (please add 4% for paypal fees). Measurements: Chest: 20 in Shoulders: 17.5 in Sleeve: 26 in Length: 30 in