or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, are too brand new unworn Wolf vs Goat shirt. Both shirts are in the Before Dinner cut and are a size M. My apologies for the slight wrinkles on the shirt. The shirts have been stored folded in my closet for a couple of months. Both shirts are unworn and in brand new condition. Price is $65.00 for each shirt. No offers please. Thanks! Wine Overdye: Chest: 21.5'' Shoulder: 17.5'' Sleeve: 25.75'' (Note, the sleeve on the overdye measures longer than some...
Up for sale, is a brand new without tags Band of Outsiders yellow gingham shirt. The shirt was a special collaboration with Barneys under their No Bunk No Junk line. The shirt has never been worn or washed, and is in brand new condition. The shirt fits slim like most BoO shirts. I would recommend the shirt for someone who typically wears a size M. Measurements for size L: Chest: 20.5'' Shoulders: 17 3/8'' Sleeve: 25.5'' Length: 28.5'' My price is $65.00 shipped...
Up for sale, is a brand new without tags Band of Outsiders yellow gingham shirt. The shirt was a special collaboration with Barneys under their No Bunk No Junk line. The shirt has never been worn or washed, and is in brand new condition. The shirt fits slim like most BoO shirts. I would recommend the shirt for someone who typically wears a size M. Measurements for size L: Chest: 20.5'' Shoulders: 17 3/8'' Sleeve: 25.5'' Length: 28.5'' My price is $85.00 shipped...
The epaulet shirt fits slighly slimmer than a Gustin Medium in the torso. It has a similar fit in the chest. I think the shirt would be too small for you if you wear a L in Gustin.
jos a bank has a massive sale going on their website. 66% off most items plus $25.00 off $125 using the code GIFT. Cedar shoes trees are 8.50, cedar hangers (2 pack) are around 5 bucks, .... A lot of good deals on the cedar products. http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_101593
Up for sale, is a like new pair of Japan Blue 12.5oz "African Cotton" Tapered Raw Selvedge Denim in a size 31. The jeans have been worn for under 30 minutes, and are basically brand new. No fading or creases in the denim. I purchased the jeans from Blue Owl, and had them chainstitched to 32.5 inches. Link to jeans: http://www.blueowl.us/product/japan-blue-125oz-african-cotton-tapered-raw-selvedge-denim-model-jb0404/ Paid $200.00, and am selling them $115.00 shipped...
Up for sale is a brand new unworn Epaulet Double-faced multicolored plaid shirt in a size M. I purchased this shirt a while ago from Epaulet but never worn it (only tried on). The shirt is very unique and features a double-sided japanese fabric. The outside fabric is a multi-colored plaid (with navy blue, white, brown colors) and the inside is a baby navy gingham which is visible when the sleeves are rolled up. Price is $75.00 shipped within the...
Up for sale are two brand new unworn wolf vs goat oxford shirts (one in colbalt blue and the other in white). Both shirts are tagged a size Large BD, but fit like a size M in my opinion. The shirts are made from 100% Japanese cotton. Asking $60.00 shipped for each shirt in the USA. No offers please. Measurements (white): Chest: 22 in Shoulders: 18.25 in Length: 30.25 in Measurements (colbalt blue): Chest: 22 in Shoulders: 18.5 in Length: 30.25 in
Up for sale is a pair of beautiful a testoni black label captoes in a size 8.5 M. The shoes have been lightly worn 5-6 times (as shown in the pics) and always stored in cedar shoe trees. There are no scuffs, scratches, or defects on the leather. Condition rating: 8/10 The shoes are handmade Made in Italy, and feature the Bologna construction. A testoni black label typically runs between $800-$1000 retail. I'm asking $130.00 shipped for the shoes within the...
Up for sale, is a pair of beautiful common project low courts in black calf skin leather (size 41). The shoes have been worn 5 times (less than 24 hours of wear) and are in great condition. There are no scuffs, tears, or defects on the leather. The gold print is faded on the insole, but this is normal and happens to every pair after a couple of wears. I would rate the condition as 8.5/10. This is one of the most popular styles by common projects. The leather is...