or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Didn't see any solid grenadines. They did have a couple striped grenadines. Navy and green and navy and brown. I wad pretty disappointed by the sale. The prices weren't very low and the selection was ok.
Up for sale, is a pair of brand new with tags wings + horns cabin fleece charcoal melange sweat pants in a size M. Retails for $185.00. My price is $65.00 shipped within the USA. Fits true to size.
Someone should grab this Navy Donegal Herringbone Sportcoat jacket (48R): https://www.stanleykorshak.com/products/Navy-Donegal-Herringbone-Sportcoat/11836 I own the blazer and it's one of my favorite pieces from this season. The jacket is a steal at $558.
Up for sale, is an absolutely beautiful Ralph Lauren Black Label Charcoal 2 piece glen plaid suit in a size 40R. The color is extremely versatile (a staple for sure), and almost looks like a solid charcoal from a distance. The suit is brand new with tags and has never been altered or worn. The fabric is made out of 100% flannel wool and is super soft and buttery to the touch. Here are the specs for the suit jacket: 2 Button Anthony Model (Made in Italy) Fully canvassed...
Stanley Korshak has some nice eidos shirts at 60% off retail. They have a really nice blue flannel shirt in a size 15.5 for $110: https://www.stanleykorshak.com/products/Blue-Plaid-Dress-Shirt/11815
Received permission to post a review... Having purchased MTM shirts from Proper Cloth, Luxire, Spier & Mackay, and Ratio Clothing, I thought I'd post a quick review on a new MTM company that I was recently introduced to: Buttons 'n' Threads. For the record, I'm not associated with the company nor was I solicited by the company to post this review. I'm just a happy customer. BNT makes both custom suits and shirts, but I've only purchased shirts from them. In my...
Didn't really check for anything in a 46 so I'm not sure. Sorry. I'm sure marc etlin would be happy to look for you though. His contact info is somewhere in this thread.
They only had a size 48r left in the blue plaid sport coat and a size m in the polo. I think the other items from this season were 40 off.
Just came from the bloomindales on 59th. The have a really nice blue plaid linen sport coat (size 48) from last season that's on sale for $350. They also have a nice baby blue polo (longsleeve, size m) for $72. I took pictures and will try to upload then tonight if there's any interest.
Up for sale, are 3 brand new with tags Drake's ties. The two ties on the left are from the F/W 2014 season. The magenta tie on the right was purchased from the Drake's CHCM sample sale last year. The tie is in perfect condition and does not have any imperfections, but is missing the Drake's label on the back. Here's a quick description on each tie: 1. Burgundy tie with blue flowers and white squares. The tie has a grenadine like texture and has a beautiful hand...