or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Hey Michael, pmed you about the 3/4 bamboo henely in black. Thanks man.
I'm looking for a long sleeve thermal thats cut slim and not too long. I've looked into AA, urbanoutfitter, and H&M, but I'm looking for something of higher quality and construction. Any suggestions? Thanks!
bump^^
Hey LAGuy, Hows the Billy Kirk mechanics belt in terms of quality/construction? I'm thinking of picking up one soon.
Ultra high quality Flathead plain tee in black size 40 for sale. The tee is extremely nice with purple contrast stitching and is cut slim and short. I purchased this tee from Selfedge for $50.00 + 10.00 shipping, and I am selling it for $47.50 + 6.00 shipping. Measurements are given below. The shirt is unworn and all tags are still attached! Chest (armpit-to-armpit): 19 inches Length (from top of collar to hem): 24.75 inches For reference, I am 6'2'' and the...
Hey Michael, The L/S 3/4 henley t-shirt looks really awesome, but I think I may be in between sizes. Would you be able to make me a henley with a slightly slimmer chest around 19.25 inches? Also, does this material shrink a lot? thanks.
Hey Homme, Could you post measurements of your belt from the tip of the buckle to the end of the belt? Thanks.
Do you guys wear the rigids straight out of the box, or soak them first? thanks.
sold!
For sale, is a brand new pair of nom de guerre narrow fit selvage jeans in indigo size 32x32. These jeans are extremely beautiful and nice, however, are a little too slim for me. Nom de Guerre really doesn't hold out when it comes to making quality selvage denim. These jeans are lightweight, have a red selvage line, hidden rivets, chainstitched hem, and are made in Japan. The color on these is also amazing! I have listed measurements below: Waist: 15.75 inches Thigh:...