or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Thread has been updated with actual pics of all garments, and measurements. PM me if interested, or if you would like me to add more pics. Thanks.
Probably $80.00 not including shipping. Henley retailed for $102.00 at peasant, and is sold out everywhere.
**Note: All prices are firm and do not include shipping. Please PM for shipping costs. 1) First up is a brand new Medium w+h french terry slimfit hoodie in black. The hoodie is extremely well made with heavy/thick french terry, contrast white stitching in the interior of the hoodie, and silver lampo zips. This hoodie is from the spring 2007 season, and was purchased from nomad for $165 CAD. Brand new and unworn, I'm asking $115.00 USD. Measurements for...
Yeah, those are suppose to be raw. I bought the same pair months ago for the denimbar, and they were raw...
bump
Recieved my wings & horns Solid 100% Merino Double-Sided Scarf in black/grey fom Kane yesterday, but I'm not sure if I'm really digging the raw edges. Pics of the scarf can be found here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=50593 Payed $70.00 CAD shipped for it, and I'm asking $50.00 + 6.00 Shipping USD. (U.S. Buyers only please.) Thanks.
Kane, Sent you a PM regarding invoice. Thanks.
For sale is a brand new pair of size 29 A.P.C. New Standards (purchased from the denim bar with tags still attached). These jeans are soldout at the denimbar in a size 29, and I am asking $98.00 plus shipping costs (depending on location) for the jeans. Measurements for size 29: Waist: 15.25 inches Knee: 8 inches Hem: 7 3/8 inches Inseam: 34 inches
Sold
The shawl collar is pending sale, but to answer your question it fits similar to the classic fit w+h garments and pics can be found in the peasantonline thread or on the wings & horns thread on sufu.