or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Probably $80.00 not including shipping. Henley retailed for $102.00 at peasant, and is sold out everywhere.
**Note: All prices are firm and do not include shipping. Please PM for shipping costs. 1) First up is a brand new Medium w+h french terry slimfit hoodie in black. The hoodie is extremely well made with heavy/thick french terry, contrast white stitching in the interior of the hoodie, and silver lampo zips. This hoodie is from the spring 2007 season, and was purchased from nomad for $165 CAD. Brand new and unworn, I'm asking $115.00 USD. Measurements for...
Yeah, those are suppose to be raw. I bought the same pair months ago for the denimbar, and they were raw...
bump
Recieved my wings & horns Solid 100% Merino Double-Sided Scarf in black/grey fom Kane yesterday, but I'm not sure if I'm really digging the raw edges. Pics of the scarf can be found here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=50593 Payed $70.00 CAD shipped for it, and I'm asking $50.00 + 6.00 Shipping USD. (U.S. Buyers only please.) Thanks.
Kane, Sent you a PM regarding invoice. Thanks.
For sale is a brand new pair of size 29 A.P.C. New Standards (purchased from the denim bar with tags still attached). These jeans are soldout at the denimbar in a size 29, and I am asking $98.00 plus shipping costs (depending on location) for the jeans. Measurements for size 29: Waist: 15.25 inches Knee: 8 inches Hem: 7 3/8 inches Inseam: 34 inches
Sold
The shawl collar is pending sale, but to answer your question it fits similar to the classic fit w+h garments and pics can be found in the peasantonline thread or on the wings & horns thread on sufu.
Sold