or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, is a brand new unworn YSL lavender dress shirt in a size 15.5. Made in Italy. The shirt fits slim and true to size. Retails for $295.00 Price: 130 shipped within the USA. PM for international shipping quote. Measurements: Chest: 21 inches Shoulders: 18 inches Sleeve: 25.25 inches Length: 31 inches Note: The shirt comes in it's original packaging but the tags have been removed.
Up for sale, is a brand new unworn YSL lavender dress shirt in a size 15.5. Made in Italy. The shirt fits slim and true to size. Retails for $295.00 Price: 130 shipped within the USA. PM for international shipping quote. Measurements: Chest: 21 inches Shoulders: 18 inches Sleeve: 25.25 inches Length: 31 inches Note: The shirt comes in it's original packaging but the tags have been removed.
Up for sale, is a pair of deadstock german army trainer sneakers in a size 42. The sneakers run true to size and would best fit someone who wears a 8.5-9 US. The insole is removable. The sneakers are unworn and brand new. Price is $75.00 + shipping within the continental USA.
Up for sale is a brand new with tags Momotaro x Blue Owl BOM006 Stealth Tapered fir in a size 32. The jeans have been chain-stitched by Blue Owl to a 33 inch inseam. The denim is made with 100% zimbabwe cotton and the Grand Indigo fabric is known for its ridiculous electric blue fading which occurs naturally from the loss of indigo due to Momotaro's unique recipe. The denim is sanforized, so the shrinkage will be minimal to none. The BOM006 tapered are sold out on the...
Up for sale is a brand new unworn Gustin Grey Ember Flannel shirt in a size M. The shirt is super soft, and would pair beautifully with denim. Price is: $76.00 + $5 shipping within the continental USA. The price is firm, because you would have to wait for Gustin to re-post the campaign and wait 2-3 months for the shirt to be made. The shirt fits true to size: Chest: 43.5 in Waist: 41.5 in Length: 30.5 in Sleeve: 34.5 in The original campaign is here:...
Up for sale is a brand new unworn Gustin Grey Ember Flannel shirt in a size M. The shirt is super soft, and would pair beautifully with denim. Price is: $76.00 + $5 shipping within the continental USA. The price is firm, because you would have to wait for Gustin to re-post the campaign and wait 2-3 months for the shirt to be made. The shirt fits true to size: Chest: 43.5 in Waist: 41.5 in Length: 30.5 in Sleeve: 34.5 in The original campaign is here:...
This is the bright blue plaid oxford shirt.The fabric is very thick and beefy. I'm thinking of selling my size medium blue plaid oxford. The shirt is brand new and has not been worn. PM me if interested.Dan
Up for sale is a brand new Momotaro purple selvedge chambray shirt in a size 40. I purchased the shirt from Blue Owl, but it's too small for me. The shirt fits slim and would best fit a slim medium. Paid $210, asking $115 shipped for it within the USA. Here are the measurements: Size 40 (41" chest, 18" shoulder, 25" sleeve, 28.5" length)
Up for sale is a brand new unworn Pure Blue Japan indigo dyed scarf. I purchased this scarf from Blue in Green a couple years ago but never wore it since I rarely wear scarves. The scarf is made in Japan from 100% wool. Asking $70.00 shipped for it within the USA. Shipping overseas will vary depending on location. Measurements: 71 inches length 13.5 inches width
Up for sale, is a brand new unworn kickass blue Wolf vs Goat Blue Overdye shirt in the Before Dinner cut (size L). The shirt has longer sleeves (monkey arms) and fits slim. Price is $70.00 shipped within the USA. No offers please. Measurements: Chest: 22.75'' Shoulders: 18.25'' Length: 31'' Sleeve: 26.5''