or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Received permission to post a review... Having purchased MTM shirts from Proper Cloth, Luxire, Spier & Mackay, and Ratio Clothing, I thought I'd post a quick review on a new MTM company that I was recently introduced to: Buttons 'n' Threads. For the record, I'm not associated with the company nor was I solicited by the company to post this review. I'm just a happy customer. BNT makes both custom suits and shirts, but I've only purchased shirts from them. In my...
Didn't really check for anything in a 46 so I'm not sure. Sorry. I'm sure marc etlin would be happy to look for you though. His contact info is somewhere in this thread.
They only had a size 48r left in the blue plaid sport coat and a size m in the polo. I think the other items from this season were 40 off.
Just came from the bloomindales on 59th. The have a really nice blue plaid linen sport coat (size 48) from last season that's on sale for $350. They also have a nice baby blue polo (longsleeve, size m) for $72. I took pictures and will try to upload then tonight if there's any interest.
Up for sale, are 3 brand new with tags Drake's ties. The two ties on the left are from the F/W 2014 season. The magenta tie on the right was purchased from the Drake's CHCM sample sale last year. The tie is in perfect condition and does not have any imperfections, but is missing the Drake's label on the back. Here's a quick description on each tie: 1. Burgundy tie with blue flowers and white squares. The tie has a grenadine like texture and has a beautiful hand...
Up for sale, is a beautiful brand new with tags Eidos Napoli Donegal Red Wool Tie. The tie has a nice soft drape and will make a beautiful knot. In addition, the tie features beautiful handwork. The slip stitch is completely sewn by hand. Current retail is $150.00, however, you can purchase the tie for $112 (not including tax) from bloomingdales' online store. My price is $70 shipped within the USA for the tie. 3.25'' W x 59''L The tie appears darker in the pictures...
Up for sale, is a pair of brand new pair of Momotaro x Blue Owl "Midnight Warrior" Tapered 15.7oz Raw Selvedge - Model BOM005 in a Size 32. The jeans have never been worn out (only tried on), and are in mint condition. The jeans have been professionally chainstitched by BlueOwl to 33 inches. The jeans are part of a limited edition collaboration between Blue Owl and Momotaro, and will not likely be made again. Momotaro never goes on sale and retails for $295.00. My...
Up for sale, is a like new WsG super 120's plaid shirt in a size L BD. The shirt runs slim and fits like a size BD M. The shirt has been worn one time and washed once in cold water and line dried. The shirt is in flawless condition and does not have any stains, rips, or pilling. The fabric is exceptionally soft and has a buttery/silky feel to it. Price is $65.00 shipped within the USA. Measurements: Chest: 21.5 inches Shoulders: 18.25 inches Sleeve: 24.75...
Up for sale, is a gently worn Epaulet by Ashland Purple Gingham shirt in a size Medium. The shirt has been worn around 3 times and washed twice (in cold water and line dried). The shirt is in fantastic condition, and does not have any stains, tears, or pilling. Condition: 8/10 The shirt is beautifully crafted and features single needled stitching, a split yoke, and mother of pearl buttons. Price is $55.00 shipped within the continental USA. Measurements: Chest: 21.5...
I ordered the size M. I have a long torso, and thought that the length was perfect. Not sure about the length on the size S, since I didn't try it on. I would check the measurements guide if you have any concerns or email Mauro.