or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

All ties are brand new and unworn. Prices include shipping within the continental USA. Feel free to PM me for an international shipping quote. All sales are final. Thanks for looking! [[SPOILER]] From left to right:1. BNWOT Purple Brioni satin paisley tie (3.25'' W). The fabric is super nice and luxurious and makes beautiful knots. Made in Italy. $65.00 shipped2. BNWOT Brioni pink tie (3.5'' W). The fabric is very soft and drapes beautifully. Made in Italy. ...
Here are some pics of my haul. I really shouldn't have bought any more ties, so you may see some of these on the B/S forum soon. [[SPOILER]]
I picked up 2 knit ties both solids (navy blue and brown). I didn't see any dotted knits. Sorry.
The inventory and prices were excellent today. I would highly recommend stopping by if you're in the area. I didnt see any vests but I think they had some navy overcoats left. Didn't check the sizes. They had plenty of nice ties and pocket squares this morning. Not sure how plentiful the stock is now though.
Also stopped by Carlson street clothiers and they have a size 50r single breasted cashmere cotton blend blazer in a size 50r at 60 off. The color is blue.
I'm at scoop nyc right now and they have an amazing navy wool hopscotch eidos sportcoat for 250 in a 48 and 56. Someone should jump on these. I took pics but can't post them on my cell. PM me if you're interested and I'll email them to you.
I tried on the navy overcoat. The quality is pretty good. The armholes are hand sewn and the coat is half-lined. The buttonholes are machine sewn but appear to be neatly done. The sleeves are basted so they can be easily lengthened or shortened. If you're Dad is short and stocky he might find the armholes to be too high and the coat length to be too long. I'm over 6 feet, and the coat length fell at my knees. Personally, I think Kent Wang's MTM overcoat is a better...
Also here's a quick summary of the inventory I saw. They had around 7-8 boxes of ties. Very few grenadines. I saw mostly striped and patterned ties. They also had a table of shirts but sizes were very limited in 15-16. Mostly larger sizes like 16 and 17. They had a full size run of ring navy overcoats and grey suits. The overcoats and suits were going for half off. I think the sample price was somewhere around $700 but I could be wrong. I thought that he suits had a rough...
Didn't see any solid grenadines. They did have a couple striped grenadines. Navy and green and navy and brown. I wad pretty disappointed by the sale. The prices weren't very low and the selection was ok.