or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, is a brand new, unworn pair of Naked & Famous Weird Guy Japan Heritage denim in a size 31. This denim is different from the normal fabric N&F uses, since it is made in limited quantities and features a beautiful slubby texture. According to N&F, the denim was woven on a vintage shuttle at dangerously low speeds, creating a slubby texture and streaky appearance. The denim comes in at 14 oz, and would be a perfect pair for the winter season. The jeans were...
Up for sale, is a pair of brand new with tags RRL black slim-fit corduroys in a size 32x32. These pants are extremely comfortable, and feature a thick black RRL tag, black chain-stitched hems, hidden brass rivets, button fly, and made in the USA construction. The corduroys retail for $195.00, and I'm asking $80.00 shipped for the jeans within the continental USA. No offers please. Thanks! Waist: 16.75 in Thigh: 11.75 in Rise: 10 in Knee: 8 3/8 in Hem: 7.8 in Inseam:...
Up for sale, is a brand new (unused) RRL slim wallet in brown leather. The wallet is very sturdy and has four interior pockets to hold bills and cards. The wallet was made in Italy, and measures 2.87 in x 4.25 in x 0.5 inches (width x length x height) Asking $35.00 shipped for the wallet in the USA. Sold. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Up for sale, are two pairs of gorgeous Simon Spurr jeans from the F/W 2011 collection. These jeans are from the last collection designed by Simon Spurr, prior to his departure from the Spurr label in spring 2012. 1. BNWT 2-year washed pipe leg demin in a size 33. The denim is made in the USA, and features a yellow selvedge ID, chainstitched construction throughout the jean and at the hem, hidden "Simon Spurr" engraved rivets, yellowselvedge crotch (on the inside of the...
Up for sale is a brand new unworn Kenton Sorenson Leather 10oz Roll Buckle Belt. The belt was handmade by Kenton Sorenson in Wisconsin with the finest natural cowhide leather and features a sturdy brass roll buckle. I purchased the belt from Context Clothing for $140, but never wore it since I don't have time to break in the belt. The belt measures exactly 34.5 inches from the base of the buckle to the center hole. I would recommend this belt for someone who takes a 31...
Up for sale, is a brand new unworn Epaulet X Styleforum Contest Collaboration gingham flannel in a size Medium. The shirt was purchased back in 2010, but has never been worn and is in immaculate condition. The flannel material is buttery soft and warm, and would be perfect for the fall and winter seasons. Measurements are as follows: Chest: 20 inches Shoulders: 17 inches Length: 30 inches Sleeve: 25 inches The shirt fits slim and true to size. This is a limited...
Up for sale is a brand new with tag wings & horns vintage fleece hoodie in ink (size M). The hoodie is from the 2013 spring/summer collection. Details include: M6 RiRi zippers d-ring detail on the inside of the front right pocket super soft cotton interior Handcrafted in Canada This particular hoodie is sold out at most retailers in this size. Retails for $220.00, but it's yours for $170.00 --> $155.00 --> $145.00 --> $135.00 shipped within the continental U.S. Shipping...
Up for sale is a brand new without tags wings & horns F/W 11 german corded cloth pants in a size 32x32. These are the thicker version of corduroys produced by w+h when compared with the s/s 2011 or f/w 2012 versions. The pants are very soft, and comfortable (no breaking in needed!). I purchased these pants from Context, but they've been sitting in my closet ever since. The jeans have never been worn and are in brand new condition. I would recommend these for someone who...
I have a brand new Kicking Mule Workshop in brown leather (size 34) that I'm selling. The belt is made in japan, and the construction and leather used on the below are unparallel. I purchased the belt a couple years ago from denimbar, but never wore it. It's in mint, unworn condition, and ready to be broken in. I don't believe KMW is in business anymore, so this is probably your only chance to purchase this belt if you're interested. The belt measures 45 inches in total...
I'm selling a bunch of items that have been sitting in my closet for a while. Most items are brand new and have never been worn, unless otherwise noted. The price below does not include shipping costs ($6.00 within the continental US). All prices are FIRM, and offers I will not be accepting offers at the moment. Feel free to PM if you're interested or have some additional questions. Thanks for looking! I will be adding more items soon, which include: Spurr jeans Common...