or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, is an absolutely beautiful solid white Barba Napoli shirt in a size 15.5 extra slim fit (back darted version). The shirt fits true to size, but does run slim through the chest and torso (slimmer than RLBL shirts). Shirt Construction: -Single Needle Stitching -Hand-finished armholes and gussets -Hand sewn buttons with shanking and crows-foot stitching -Thick lustrous Australian mother of pearl buttons -Made by hand in Italy Price is $140.00 + $8.00 shipping...
Up for sale, is a brand new in box pair of Ralph Lauren Suede Sanderson Wingtip shoes by Allen Edmonds. I think the color is labeled "Tan" but it looks more like a snuff suede/medium brown color to me. The pictures shown below accurately depict the color in natural sunlight. The Shoes are absolutely beautiful, and feature AE's signature goodyear welt. The shoes are handmade in the USA. Retails for 525.00. My price is $215.00 shipped within the continental USA. The...
Up for sale, is a beautiful popover shirt made by Carlson Street Clothiers using Thomas Mason fabric. The shirt is in brand new condition and has never been worn. Proper Cloth is currently selling the same fabric on their website: http://propercloth.com/fabrics/thomas-mason-blackwatch-plaid-1473.html The shirt is made in the USA, and features single needled stitching, mother of pearl buttons, and beautiful gussets at the side seams. Retails for $225.00, and currently...
I PM'd Antonio about this a while ago. He suggested going with No Man Walks Alone or Carlson Street Clothiers. I could be wrong, but I don't think Antonio does MTM himself.
I have 4 brand new (unused) Attolini Napoli Suit Hangers. The hangers are not made out of wood, but are made from a durable lightweight composite material. The same type of material that's used to make Isaia, Eidos, and Liverano, and Borelli hangers. The hangers measure 16.75 inches across the shoulder and would be suitable for size 38-42 suits. The hanger comes with a felt lined trouser bar to prevent your trousers from creasing. I have 4 hangers. Price is $30.00...
Bloomingdales has some eidos items @ 60 off. http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/search?keyword=eidos&x=0&y=0 A bunch of good deals.
Up for sale are a couple of brand new with tags Drake's ties that I picked up from the recent Drake's sample sale. All ties are in flawless condition. The price is $75.00 per tie + $8.00 flat shipping within the continental USA. Thanks for looking! Note: More ties may be added throughout the week, so please subscribe if interested. Ties from left to right: 1. Drake's x Armoury Brown Silk Knit Tie 2. Drake's x Armoury Navy Silk Knit Tie 3. Drake's Blue/Navy/Grey...
Thanks mauro! My favorite ties are my Sam hobers and drakes which I use as a benchmark for quality ties. Happy to post a review of your tie with detailed pics when I get it. Can't wait. Cheers, Dan
The ties appear to have a grenadine like texture. Are they woven by fermo fossati or bianchi?
I emailed the company asking if they would be able to compare the leather quality and construction against carmina. Here's the message that I received:Uppers - same level materials.....in the case of calf its even the same tannery though suede they use the English suede while I use Zabri (Italian) suedeSoles - same weight and quality (Carmina will appear heavier but that's due to the welt, not the outsole) as far as I have seen.Construction - big difference since they are...