or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, is a brand new pair of Gustin pima cone fire jeans in a size 33 slim. The jeans have only been tried on (never worn out). Please note that the jeans have been professionally chainstitiched by Blue Owl workshop to 32.5 inches. Price is $70.00 shipped within the continental USA. Here are the exact measurements: Waist: 32.5 in Rise: 10.25 in Thigh (2 inches down from crotch seam): 23 in Knee (15 in down from crotch seam): 16.5 in Hem: 15.5 in Inseam: 32.5 in
Up for sale, is a brand new with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label tattersall shirt in a size medium. This is the slimmest fit that RLPL offers and the fit is comparable to the RLBL tailored fit. The shirt runs true to size, and uses some of the most lustrous and thick mother of pearl buttons that I've ever seen. The shirt comes with extra MOP buttons and collar stays. Retails for $425.00. My price is $130 shipped within the continental USA. PM me for international...
Up for sale, is a brand new unworn Epaulet Doyle Factory Finds Cone Mills Heavyweight Chambray Jacket in a size 40. The jacket was part of a limited Factory Find run and only 50 jackets were made. I'm asking $160 + shipping and paypal fees. The price is firm since the jacket is brand new and part of a limited run. In my opinion, the jacket fits true to size. If you wear a size L in Epaulet shirting, then you would mostly wear a size 40 Doyle...
Up for sale, is a like new pair of Alden 1494 brown suede chukka boots in a size 8.5 E. The shoes have only been worn once for under 4 hours and are in like new condition. The suede upper is in immaculate condition, and the leather soles have very little wear as shown in the below pictures. I had a professional cobbler attach shoe taps to the heel and toe to prolong the longevity of the shoes. You can easily remove the taps if desired, however, I'd recommend keeping...
Up for sale, is a like new pair of Alden 1494 brown suede chukka boots in a size 8.5 E. The shoes have only been worn once for under 4 hours and are in like new condition. The suede upper is in immaculate condition, and the leather soles have very little wear as shown in the below pictures. I had a professional cobbler attach shoe taps to the heel and toe to prolong the longevity of the shoes. You can easily remove the taps if desired, however, I'd recommend keeping...
The loopwheeler tee looks great. Would you say it's a lightweight or midweight fabric? Thanks!
IKKON has a pretty nice Ovadia & Sons 3 piece suit on sale for $878 in sizes 40-44. http://www.ikkon.com/designers/ovadia-and-sons/chalk-stripe-flannel-suit.html I spoke with an Ovadia & Sons rep and he confirmed that the suit is Drop 6, hand tailored by Greenfield, fully canvassed with hand basted lapels, hand set collar, hand sewn sleeve head, and handmade buttonholes. Not a bad deal for a little over $800....
I purchased a pair a while ago and they fit true to size. I wear a size 8.5D in allen edmond park avenues and a size 9 in Nikes. The size 8.5 EP trainers fit me well. The size 9 were too big on me.
Up for sale, is a lightly worn Epaulet mini purple gingham shirt in a size Large. The shirt has been worn between 4-5 times and washed 3 times in cold water and line dried. The shirt is in fantastic condition, and does not have any pilling, stains, rips, or tears in the fabric. I would rate the condition as 8/10. The gingham fabric is very breathable, smooth, and perfect for summer wear. The price is $60 shipped within the continental USA. Please PM me for...
Up for sale, is a brand new unworn pair of Gustin Graphite Chinos in a size 33 slim. I just got these chinos in the mail, but sadly I've gained some weight and am no longer a size 33. The pants have not been worn and are in brand new condition. I paid $90 for the pants and I'm asking $75.00 shipped within the continental USA. The price is firm, since Gustin takes 2-3 months to make/deliver a pair. I measured the pants, and here are the exact measurements: Waist: 16 7/8...