or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Bloomingdales has some eidos items @ 60 off. http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/search?keyword=eidos&x=0&y=0 A bunch of good deals.
Up for sale are a couple of brand new with tags Drake's ties that I picked up from the recent Drake's sample sale. All ties are in flawless condition. The price is $75.00 per tie + $8.00 flat shipping within the continental USA. Thanks for looking! Note: More ties may be added throughout the week, so please subscribe if interested. Ties from left to right: 1. Drake's x Armoury Brown Silk Knit Tie 2. Drake's x Armoury Navy Silk Knit Tie 3. Drake's Blue/Navy/Grey...
Thanks mauro! My favorite ties are my Sam hobers and drakes which I use as a benchmark for quality ties. Happy to post a review of your tie with detailed pics when I get it. Can't wait. Cheers, Dan
The ties appear to have a grenadine like texture. Are they woven by fermo fossati or bianchi?
I emailed the company asking if they would be able to compare the leather quality and construction against carmina. Here's the message that I received:Uppers - same level materials.....in the case of calf its even the same tannery though suede they use the English suede while I use Zabri (Italian) suedeSoles - same weight and quality (Carmina will appear heavier but that's due to the welt, not the outsole) as far as I have seen.Construction - big difference since they are...
I have sloping shoulders and just specified this in my order comments: "Please include a slight sloping shoulder adjustment in my order."The shirt I received from Luxire fits great. You could also send them pictures to give them a better idea of the degree of your shoulder slope.
All ties are brand new and unworn. Prices include shipping within the continental USA. Feel free to PM me for an international shipping quote. All sales are final. Thanks for looking! [[SPOILER]] From left to right:1. BNWOT Purple Brioni satin paisley tie (3.25'' W). The fabric is super nice and luxurious and makes beautiful knots. Made in Italy. $65.00 shipped2. BNWOT Brioni pink tie (3.5'' W). The fabric is very soft and drapes beautifully. Made in Italy. ...
Here are some pics of my haul. I really shouldn't have bought any more ties, so you may see some of these on the B/S forum soon. [[SPOILER]]
I picked up 2 knit ties both solids (navy blue and brown). I didn't see any dotted knits. Sorry.
The inventory and prices were excellent today. I would highly recommend stopping by if you're in the area. I didnt see any vests but I think they had some navy overcoats left. Didn't check the sizes. They had plenty of nice ties and pocket squares this morning. Not sure how plentiful the stock is now though.