or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Size 8.5D Dark Brown Park Avenues in terrific shape. The soles and heels are original and have a ton of life left. No nicks or scrapes on the leather. The shoes will be shipped via USPS priority with tracking. Price is $95.00 shipped within the continental USA. Note: The shoe trees and original box are not included. The shoes would best fit someone who wears a size 8.5-9D in dress shoes.
Up for sale, is a lightly worn Epaulet mini purple gingham shirt in a size Large. The shirt has been worn between 4-5 times and washed 3 times in cold water and line dried. The shirt is in fantastic condition, and does not have any pilling, stains, rips, or tears in the fabric. I would rate the condition as 8/10. The gingham fabric is very breathable, smooth, and perfect for summer wear. The price is $60 shipped within the continental USA. Please PM me for...
Up for sale, are two brand new with tags Ralph Lauren shirts. 1. BNWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label blue with white checks tailored fit shirt in a size 15.5. This is the slimmest fit that RLPL offers and the fit is comparable to the RLBL tailored fit. The shirt runs true to size, and uses some of the most lustrous and thick MOP buttons that I've ever seen. The shirt comes with extra MOP buttons and collar stays. Retails for $425.00. My price is $130 --> $120 shipped...
Up for sale, is a brand new without tags staple Ralph Lauren Black Label suit in a size 40R (Drop 7). I purchased the suit from Barney's a couple seasons ago but never wore it. The suit has only been tried on and never worn out. It is in immaculate condition. Price is firm at $725.00 --> $700 --> $680 shipped within the continental USA. Please PM me for international shipping costs. Here are specs for the jacket: Color: Black Origin: Made in Italy Style: 2 Button...
Up for sale, is a like new Epaulet Factory Finds sky gingham check shirt. The fabric is very soft and smooth (i.e. like poplin fabric), and perfect for summer wear. The shirt has been washed once in cold water and lined dried to remove any shrinkage. The shirt has not been worn and has been sitting in my closet since I wear casual shirts less often now. The shirt has no tears, stains, defects, or pilling. I would rate the condition as 9/10. Price is $75.00 shipped...
Up for sale, is a brand new with tags Drake's satin tie in light blue. The silk used for the tie is very substantial and has an excellent drape. This tie will make excellent knots! Price is $85.00 shipped within the USA. Please PM me for international shipping costs. The tie measures 3 1/8 inches in width. Thanks for looking!
Up for sale, is a brand new with tags Drake's navy wool tie. The fabric is super soft and luxurious and can be worn in both causal and dressy situations. The tie measures 2 7/8 inches in width and 58 inches in length. Price is $75.00 shipped within the continental USA. Please PM me for international shipping costs. Thanks for looking!
Up for sale, is a lightly worn Epaulet purple/brown/white gingham flannel shirt in a size Large. The shirt has been worn 2x, and washed once in cold water and line dried. The shirt has no defects, tears, stains, or pilling. I would rate the shirt condition as 8.5/10. The fabric is super soft/comfortable, and is suitable for both summer/fall wear. Price is $60 shipped within the continental USA. Feel free to PM me for international shipping costs. Measurements: Note:...
Up for sale are the following ties: 1. BNWT Drake's dark navy with white dots tie (2.75 in width) - SOLD 2. BNWOT Brioni pink plaid tie (3.5 in width) 3. BNWOT Turnbull & Asser purple paisley tie (3 1/8 in width) 4. BNWT Drake's blue/purple plaid tie (3.25 in width) SOLD All ties are $75.00--> $70.00 --> $65 shipped within the USA. Thanks for looking! Ties 1 and 2: Ties 3 and 4:
Up for sale is a brand new unworn Epaulet Factory Find Sherbet Gingham shirt. The shirt is made out of a super soft/smooth poplin fabric that's perfect for the summer. Price is $80 shipped within the USA. Measurements: Chest: 22'' Shoulders: 18.25'' Length: 30.5'' Sleeve: 26.5''