or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

30% off at Read Wall including Southwick MTM suits and MTM shirts. I believe Read uses Skip Gambert for his MTM shirt program. Online Code: SPRINGSALE http://www.readwall.com/
I have a brand new with tags Eidos Charcoal with white 2-piece suit in a size 48R (Tipo model). Stanley Korshak is selling the same suit for $1350.00: https://www.stanleykorshak.com/products/Charcoal-with-White-Suit/11837 The suit fits like a slim 40R in my opinion. For reference, I'm a size 40R in RLBL and a size 48R in Eidos. I'm selling the suit for $650 shipped within the USA. No offers please. I plan on posting some detailed pictures and measurements...
Here are some pics of the handmade buttonholes Sam did for me on my eidos jacket.
Yes, sir. They are 8.5 D US. Dan
I wasn't able to find a Sam Wazin thread on this forum, so I thought I'd start one. Sam is one of NYC's best kept secrets and my go-to tailor. I actually discovered Sam through Antonio's recommendation on the Eidos thread. Sam is the go-to tailor for most of the major fashion brands in NYC including Isaia, Eidos, Kiton, etc.I've been bringing my clothes to Sam for the past 2 months, and I've been extremely pleased with his tailoring. In case any of the forum members...
Up for sale, are a couple of beautiful Drake's ties in brown colorways. All ties are brand new, unworn and come with tags. All ties measure 3.25 inches in width. Price is $80 shipped within the USA. Thanks for looking! From left to right: 1. Dark Brown with Blue, Green and White stripes. 2. Bronze with blue and white stripes. 3. Light brown with squares and dots.
Up for sale, is an absolutely beautiful solid white Barba Napoli shirt in a size 15.5 extra slim fit (back darted version). The shirt fits true to size, but does run slim through the chest and torso (slimmer than RLBL shirts). Shirt Construction: -Single Needle Stitching -Hand-finished armholes and gussets -Hand sewn buttons with shanking and crows-foot stitching -Thick lustrous Australian mother of pearl buttons -Made by hand in Italy Price is $140.00 + $8.00 shipping...
Up for sale, is a brand new in box pair of Ralph Lauren Suede Sanderson Wingtip shoes by Allen Edmonds. I think the color is labeled "Tan" but it looks more like a snuff suede/medium brown color to me. The pictures shown below accurately depict the color in natural sunlight. The Shoes are absolutely beautiful, and feature AE's signature goodyear welt. The shoes are handmade in the USA. Retails for 525.00. My price is $215.00 shipped within the continental USA. The...
Up for sale, is a beautiful popover shirt made by Carlson Street Clothiers using Thomas Mason fabric. The shirt is in brand new condition and has never been worn. Proper Cloth is currently selling the same fabric on their website: http://propercloth.com/fabrics/thomas-mason-blackwatch-plaid-1473.html The shirt is made in the USA, and features single needled stitching, mother of pearl buttons, and beautiful gussets at the side seams. Retails for $225.00, and currently...
I PM'd Antonio about this a while ago. He suggested going with No Man Walks Alone or Carlson Street Clothiers. I could be wrong, but I don't think Antonio does MTM himself.