or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, is a gently worn Epaulet by Ashland Purple Gingham shirt in a size Medium. The shirt has been worn around 3 times and washed twice (in cold water and line dried). The shirt is in fantastic condition, and does not have any stains, tears, or pilling. Condition: 8/10 The shirt is beautifully crafted and features single needled stitching, a split yoke, and mother of pearl buttons. Price is $65.00 shipped within the continental USA. Measurements: Chest: 21.5...
I ordered the size M. I have a long torso, and thought that the length was perfect. Not sure about the length on the size S, since I didn't try it on. I would check the measurements guide if you have any concerns or email Mauro.
Up for sale are 2 brand new Barneys Handmade Grenadine Ties. Both ties are made in Italy. Price is $55.00 shipped within the continental USA or $100 shipped for both ties. Note: The blue with burgundy striped tie still has the tags attached. The red, white, and blue tie is new without tags. Both ties are unworn. Both ties measure approximately 3'' x 59''
I ordered the heavyweight tees and like them a lot better than the 135 gram ones from last season. The 135 gram ones were nice but would get loose after a couple hours of wear. So far, my heavy weight tees have retained their shape well throughout the day. The fit is definitely slim but true to size. I'm 6'1'', 170 lbs with a 40 inch chest and the tees fit like a glove. You might find the sleeves to be a little tight at first if you have muscular arms, but the fabric...
The belt is 1.25 inches wide.
Up for sale, is a beautiful brand new (unworn) black bridle quick release belt that I had made by Charlie from Equus Leather. The belt is handcrafted in England and is absolutely stunning. I'm selling it because I wear brown shoes 95% of the time and have not had a good opportunity to wear the belt. Here's a link to the belt of Equus' website: http://www.equusleather.co.uk/belts/bridle-leather-belts/the-winchester-bridle-leather-belt.html The belt retails for 78 pounds...
Up for sale, is a beautiful Paul Smith London Slim-fit raspberry striped shirt in a size 15.5. The shirt has been worn 4-5 times and washed 2 times in cold water (always line dried). The shirt has plenty of life left and is in fantastic condition. No tears, stains, or pilling of any kind. I would rate the condition as 8/10. Price is $60.00 shipped within the USA. The shirt features: Single Needle stitching Purple embroidered buttonholes at the cuff Split Yoke Made in...
Thanks for the update. Can you comment on the prices at the sample sale?
Up for sale, is a brand new (unused) Filson small carry-on bag in otter green. The roomy bag features: Rustproof brass zipper closure with double-buckle storm flap 2 bellows pockets, 1 stow pocket Bridle Leather quick-grab loop Adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad Meets standard airline carry-on size requirements Made with water- and wear-resistant canvas fabric I purchased the price for full retail from the filson website ($290.00). I'm selling...
$600