or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Up for sale, are a couple brand new (unworn) Drake's and Brioni ties. All ties are $65.00 + $5.00 shipping within the USA. If purchasing multiple ties, I will waive the shipping fee. No offers please. Thanks for looking and PM if you have any questions. 1. BNWT Drake's satin purple tie. 3.25'' x 60'' 2. BNWT Drake's deep purple textured silk tie. 3.25'' x 59'' SOLD 3. BNWOT Brioni paisley purple tie. 3.25'' x 60''SOLD 4. BNWT Drake's purple herringbone silk tie with gold...
Up for sale, is a brand new unworn rag & bone charcoal/black wool varsity jacket in a size M. I purchased the jacket last fall but never got a chance to wear, since I've moved to the west coast. The jacket is very warm and comfortable, and will be perfect for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. The jacket fits slim with high armholes for a nice slim look. I'm a size medium in most brands (wings & horns, rag & bone) and the jacket fits great on me. For reference, I'm 6',...
Up for sale, is a beautiful brand new with tags Eidos grey wool overcoat from F/W 2014. The coat is brand new and has never been worn. In fact, the basted stitching is still attached. Please note that I had my tailor sew the buttons onto the sleeve (as shown below), however, the buttons can be easily removed and resewn if you plan to adjust the sleeve length. The coat fits slim and will fit someone who normally wears a size 48R in the tipo fit. For reference, I'm 6', 170...
Yes.
Can you post pics of the soles? Thanks.
I really like the four seasons wool fabrics from the vbc four seasons book. I own a blue window pane suit that Aaron made for me. Everything from that book is a great value in my opinion. Most fabrics are either super 130s or 140s. If it's your first mtm suit, I would recommend sticking with something basic like a charcoal or navy twill fabric. I also really like the herringbone and nailhead fabrics if you want something that stands out a little more. You really can't go...
I haven't purchased any shirts from Sam but I've seen them in person. The construction is good but they're not cheap. I think his entry level shirts were around the 180 range.
It's a soft shoulder, so there's a little bit of shoulder padding. The length measurement was taken from the back of the collar to the bottom of the jacket. For reference, I'm over 6'1'' and the jacket fits me well in the length.
Correct. In my experience, eidos runs one size big. The suit fits like a slim 50r.
Up for sale. is am absolutely beautiful Eidos Napoli dark blue 3-piece sharkskin suit in a size 48R Tipo fit. The fabric is absolutely stunning and very soft and smooth to the touch. In my opinion, the suit will wear very well in the spring and summer seasons. i purchased the suit last spring, but never wore it since I have way too many suits in my rotation right now. Price is $700 --> $675 shipped within the continental USA for the suit. The suit retails for $1600. ...