or Connect

Posts by DanTheLadiesMan

Proof NY is offering 40% off with the code thankful http://proofny.com/
Up for sale is a like new Ralph Lauren Black Label Pink Micro Gingham shirt in a Size 15.5. The shirt is made in Italy out of the finest fabric. The shirt has been washed once in cold water and line dried. The shirt has never been worn out (only tried on) and is in like new condition. I would rate the condition as 9.5/10. The shirt features: Thick mother of pearl buttons single needle stitching Measurements: Chest: 21.5 inches Shoulders: 18.5 inches Length (from back...
Up for sale is a beautiful pair of alfred sargent x seize sur vingt espresso medallion wholecut shoes in a size 8 UK. The shoes are brand new and have never been worn out. Please note that the shoes have some minor shop wear on the soles but are otherwise in flawless condition. The shoes are benchmade in England and retail for $580.00. Asking $330 shipped for the shoes within the USA. The price is firm. No offers please. The box will be included, however, shoe trees...
Up for sale are two brand new with tags Drake's ties. I purchased both ties from the CHCM Drake's sample sale last year. Both ties are first quality and have never been worn. I paid $50.00 for per tie at the sale last year. I'm asking $60.00 shipped for the ties (to cover the PayPal and shipping expenses). Shipping outside the USA will be extra depending on location. No offers please, since I'm selling the ties at cost. Please Note: The ties are missing the...
Up for sale, is a brand new with tags black rag & bone field coat in a size 40 (US M). The coat is handmade in the USA and features 4 front pockets, 2 large internal pockets (w/ black button fasteners), a velvet lined collar, and a super nice XL chrome plated RiRi zipper. The coat is fully lined and perfect for fall/winter wear. The jacket retails for $595.00. Asking $275.00 shipped for the coat within the continental USA. Fits true to size but...
Up for sale, is a brand new unworn Indigo Chambray work shirt in a size M (classic fit). The shirt is awesome but I'm letting it go since I have way too many shirts in my rotation right now. Price is $119.00 shipped to any address within the continental USA. Original Gustin Campaign: https://www.weargustin.com/store/915
Yes, I measured the jeans according to Gustin's specs. The jeans run about an inch small in the waist. The thigh, rise, hem and knee measurements are comparable to Gustin's specs and are within a 0.5 inch sewing tolerance.
The jeans have not been soaked or washed. They are brand new. Only tried on for less than 5 minutes.
Up for sale, is a brand new pair of Gustin pima cone fire jeans in a size 33 slim. The jeans have only been tried on (never worn out). Please note that the jeans have been professionally chainstitiched by Blue Owl workshop to 32.5 inches. Price is $70.00 shipped within the continental USA. Here are the exact measurements: Waist: 32.5 in Rise: 10.25 in Thigh (2 inches down from crotch seam): 23 in Knee (15 in down from crotch seam): 16.5 in Hem: 15.5 in Inseam: 32.5 in
Up for sale, is a brand new with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label tattersall shirt in a size medium. This is the slimmest fit that RLPL offers and the fit is comparable to the RLBL tailored fit. The shirt runs true to size, and uses some of the most lustrous and thick mother of pearl buttons that I've ever seen. The shirt comes with extra MOP buttons and collar stays. Retails for $425.00. My price is $130 shipped within the continental USA. PM me for international...