or Connect

Posts by grigri75

sorry, what do you mean ?
9,5 E
PRICE DROP cause the TG73 fitting is far to tiny for me I sell a pair of New and Unworn Kent from Gaziano & Girling in Black Calf and Suede Last TG73 = “E” fitting, Gaziano & Girling’s Standard Width. Size 9,5 = usual 9 They come with dust bags and original shoe trees. Contact me regarding international shipping costs
I sell a superb pair of Kent from Gaziano & Girling in Black Calf and black Suede They are new and unworn, too tiny for me. Last TG73 = “E” fitting, Gaziano & Girling’s Standard Width. Size 9,5 = usual 9 They come with dust bags and original shoe trees. (Price does not include shipping)
PRICE DROP : the shoes are sold for 500 euros (shipping not included) I sell a superb pair of Kent from Gaziano & Girling in Black Calf and black Suede They are new and unworn, too tiny for me. Last TG73 = “E” fitting, Gaziano & Girling’s Standard Width. Size 9,5 = usual 9 They come with dust bags and original shoe trees.
I love the Kent model GG and Edward Green do superb combination of calf and suede unfortunately, too tiny for my left foot http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320838593337
PRICE DROP I sell a pair of New and Unworn Kent from Gaziano & Girling in Black Calf and Suede Last TG73 = “E” fitting, Gaziano & Girling’s Standard Width. Size 9,5 = usual 9 They come with dust bags and original shoe trees.
oh my god, a price drop !