or Connect

Posts by Daseinflaw

Yeah, I like it. I shop at H&M every now and then knowing that the quality is bad, but everything I've bought from there is still holding up. I was so close to buying a bright white organic cotton blazer a while back.
If you decide against it, I know some Clemson football fans who would love to take it off your hands.
I really like this one. I'd go for it if I had a good deal. Around 150 for Swiss quartz isn't too bad.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/07/tsa-worker-who-stole-watches-from-luggage-at-lax-tripped-by-ebay-authorities-allege.html
Yeah man. Go for it! I'd replace the strap though, but that's just me.
That book is pretty fun to read. I enjoyed myself thoroughly.I'm reading Writing and Difference by Derrida.
Unless you're a hipster or a has-been one hit wonder rock star, I don't like the waistcoat w/ t-shirt and jeans look. With a three piece suit on the other hand, that could be quite nice.
I'm a few years older than you, so here's what I suggest: Grab a Timex like someone suggested here a put a nice strap on it from J Crew, BB, etc. There's no real point wearing a Tissot PRC (albeit it is a great watch) to school dressed in shorts and a polo. Timex is a classic and a unique band will make it pop more. Then after you have some more money buy a Citizen or a Seiko. I bought an Eco Drive a while back to wear while I'm more "dressed up". ie. wearing slacks and a...
I use the front camera feature of my iPhone. Looks like I'm texting or something and gets the job done.
o.O