or Connect

Posts by nlim3482

The Saturdays John Chino is a slim-fitting, straight-leg chino and a must have in all colors. This year-round chino is sure to become your go-to pant. 100% Cotton Twill Slim Fit Zip Fly Poplin Taped 5 Pocket Retail is $118 Colour: Dark Green Size: Small 30 waist Condition: Brand new with tags $55 including worldwide shipping
Monocle’s long-time partner Barena has teamed up with us again on this luxurious travel jacket. This smart, classic sports jacket is soft and comfortable, light enough to wear during a flight but sharp enough to slip on for a meeting with clients. Originally on sale for £350, now sold out. Shoulder, Chest, Sleeve EU48 - 44, 51, 46 cm
price drop
price drop
I have a Nom de Guerre deck hoody in size small for sale. This was one of the most sought after pieces from FW07, it's nearly impossible to find now on ebay or in the sf classifieds. Still in excellent condition 9/10. I will add pics tomorrow.. Shoulders 16.5 in Pit to pit 17.5 in Sleeve 26 in Price is $200 shipped worldwide
price drop
Did Mr Porter take down all the Gyakusou stock on the international site? I can't find it anymore
$200 shipped worldwide New with tags Beams Plus khaki mountain parka in khaki/beige. Details: - 65% Polyester 35% Cotton - Nylon mesh interior - Adjustable hood - Leather toggles - Inside pocket - Underarm vents The jacket is Japanese size Medium (equivalent to US Small) but please see my measurements below for reference: Shoulders approx 17" (raglan sleeves) Chest approx 22.5" Sleeves approx 25.5" Length approx 28.5"
Excellent condition Dries Van Noten navy woolen 'Brenley' blazer. From the Autumn/Winter 2011 collection. The jacket was bought from Tres Bien Shop. Made in Bulgaria from medium weight wool, perfect for the cooler climates. The jacket is tagged size 46 but please see my measurements below for reference: Shoulders 16" Chest 18.75" Sleeves 26.5" Length 29" Shipping within Australia is $15 and worldwide is $50.
Excellent condition Robert Geller hooded rain jacket. Much sought after piece from the Spring/Summer 2008 collection. Colour is purple/navy depending on the light. The jacket was bought from Blackbird. Made in Japan. Ripstop polyester outer with polyester lining, two front pockets and one inner chest pocket, detachable hood, double zipper, off-white piping details. The jacket is tagged size 46 but please see my measurements below for reference: Shoulders approx...