or Connect

Posts by willmiz

SOLD!! Up for sale is a well taken care of 1st generation Apple iPad. Unit functions flawlessly and works great. As you can see from the photos there are a couple small knicks on the back, but overall in good condition otherwise. Includes the official Apple flip cover, as well as a USB charging/data sync cable. Shipping is $3 within the U.S. and I can accept payment by Google wallet or check/money order as I no longer use paypal.
Depends on the shade of gold. Light gold watch would work well in my opinion, deeper gold color probably not so much.
Up for sale is a NWT Tom Ford woven silk tie that sitting in my closet which I would like to sell. 3.5" width. Shipping is $3 within the U.S. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
SOLD Up for sale is a brand new 13.3" Macbook Pro which was recently won in a raffle. I already have a macbook which I am content with, so I am putting this up for sale. This is the 102ll/a model which is step up from the base Macbook Pro. Unit is brand new in box and yet to be used. This retails for $1,500 + tax at the Apple store, so $1,200 is a great buy if you are in the market for a new notebook. I can only get a blurry pic in right now but will update with clearer...
Up for sale is a men's Louis Vuitton wallet which has been put through some good use as you can see from the pictures. There is a small tear, though that is easily fixable. I unfortunately don't know where the box is, though if found I will be happy to include that as well. Price is 125 + $3 s/h
My apologies, I have had little time and numerous issues with mailing off packages. I shot a full refund over and if the ties do show up they are yours to keep. I dont see it fair to make you wait even longer when you have been so patient.
How much faster does the new iPad run applications versus the first generation model, specifically safari? Does the a5x processor make much of a difference or is it more to do with the graphics processing?
Up for sale is a brand new Dunhill museum calf leather wallet. This is absolutely beautiful to look at and very well constructed as you can tell from the pictures. MSRP is well over $250 if I remember. There is a very very light scoff that should rub off on the back of the wallet as you can see from one of the pictures that can only be seen if you hold it under sunlight. Otherwise this is in flawless condition. Shipping is $5 within the U.S.
I am in the market for a new wallet and found an offering from Brooks Brothers that I am interested in. Would anyone be able to identify who manufacturers this wallet, or their wallets in general as far as the Peal & Co. line goes? I have tried researching but come up short thus far.
Yup, updated my original post with a few pics of the second briefcase.