or Connect

Posts by elwood49

Up for sale is an Epaulet Blue Shadow Dot Shirt in size XL. It is brand new (didn't come with tags) and has never been worn. This is perfect for summer, but doesn't fit into my rotation. The picture looks a little dark, but it is the blue shirt. Measurements: Chest: 22" Sleeves from Back: 36.5" Sleeves from Shoulder: 27" Collar: 17" Shoulder: 19" Length: 31" $125 shipped in the US via USPS Priority.
I went to the site to purchase the seersucker shirt in XL, but it's already sold out. Any chance for a restock?
That's exactly how my linen pants from last year are hemmed. They just behave very differently from my other Walts, and I don't like how they look when I walk.
Picked up the orange linen and the Loro piana Walts. Does anyone have a recommendation as to how to keep the linen pants from billowing around so much at the leg opening? Cuffs or some other extra weight? I bought the natural linen trousers last year and I love them, but the area around the leg opening doesn't drape nearly as well as my 6 other Walts.
Mike, any idea when the Loro Piana jackets are coming in? Anxiously awaiting my special order.Should I go ahead and order the trousers tomorrow or wait and hold them for the whole suit?
Up for sale are 2 Wolf vs Goat Oxfords in Peach and Sun Washed Grape XL. Both have been worn 2 or 3 times. Excellent like new condition, stored in smoke/pet free home. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 23.25" Sleeve: 35.5" Shoulder: 18.75" Length: 31.25" Price: $40 shipped in CONUS for one, $75 shipped for both.
Up for sale is a Gitman Vintage Grey and Blue Flannel in size XL. It retails for $165. It has been worn 4 or 5 times. Excellent like new condition, stored in smoke/pet free home. This flannel is from the Fall 10' season. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 23.5" Sleeve: 26" Shoulder: 19.25" Length: 31.5" Price: $40 shipped in CONUS
Mike, any chance that you'll be doing a Carmina double monk in chestnut shell? I was all set to special order the calf version, but decided to hold out for shell. I had to pass on the saddle shortwing order for May, but will you be bringing those back in the fall as well?
This is not a definite rule. I wear a large in both the Stark and the Marked. The large Marked fits perfect. I think a lot of it has to do with how tall you are.I'm also surprised that the Marked is not more popular here. I greatly prefer it over the Stark. It's my favorite sweater that I own. The weave pattern is incredible.
Mike, how long would it take to make a custom order in the regularly stocked Carminas? Loving the dark brown double monk and the saddle shortwing, but I'm a 12UK/13US. These seem to get made up much more quickly than Aldens, which is really awesome.