or Connect

Posts by elwood49

Mike please take another order for the python brogues. I bought my girlfriend the python heels for Christmas and she loves them. I didn't think I could pull off the python brogues when they were up for order but I really love the pics in this thread.
Just ordered 2 pairs of shoes from Carmina to the US. Anyone get hit from them? The cost is so much lower ordering directly from them that it should be lower even with duty.
Searched the thread and couldn't find an answer. I have a large stark and marked cardigan from last year. Will the concrete paragon large from TBS fit the same? Also looking for sizing on the purple bubble pullover. Unsure whether to order a large or an XL for each.
Mike, are the Epaulet polo shirts still coming this summer? I need to pick up a few polos and wanted to see your new ones first. Will the gray oxford chinos get a restock soon? Also, do you know when the next Carmina order will go in? I need to special order mine due to my large feet (12UK/13US). Thanks.
George, I'm about to place an order and just wanted to get confirmation: I scanned the thread, and the general consensus seems to be to size down 1 whole size for the penny loafers. I'm a 13D Brannock and 12.5D Barrie. You don't have a 12.5D penny loafer (size suggested for me on the Oak Street site), so I was going to order a 12D in the natural penny loafers. Do you think these will fit? Thanks!
Up for sale is a Wolf vs Goat Multi Plaid Shirt Before Dinner shirt in size XL. It has been worn 2 or 3 times. Excellent like new condition, stored in smoke/pet free home. The shirt fits VERY slim, even for Wolf vs Goat, and would probably be better suited for someone who is normally a L. $50 shipped in CONUS.
Up for sale is a pair of Wolf vs Goat Knickers in size XL. These fit a size 34-36 waist. They have been worn 2 or 3 times and have been cold washed and hung dry. Excellent condition, stored in smoke/pet free home. $50 $45 shipped USPS Priority in CONUS.
Up for sale is a Epaulet Mash Up Blue Gingham shirt in size XL. It has been worn 2 or 3 times. Excellent like new condition, stored in smoke/pet free home and professionally laundered after each wearing. $80 $75
Seersucker shirt is restocked and all the XLs are gone already.
Mike, Did the special order Loro Piana jackets come in with the rest of the order? Anxiously awaiting mine.