or Connect

Posts by Anthony K

Quote: Originally Posted by GlenCoe http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-its-path.html so bizarre My God Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS I'm in awe of both the ability of man to create such technology to view the damage and by the awesome power of destruction of the earth. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl Did you see Cocaine Cowboy's 2? Yeah, I have it. I liked it, but not as much as the original. The guys that did it, Billy Corben and Alfred Spellman have a new one coming out, called Square Grouper. It's about the pot trade in Miami, prior to the arrival of cocaine. I think they debuted it last night at the SXSW Festival. After that they're releasing Cocaine Cowboys: The Remix. They're adding back hours...
I loved the movie, Connor's sword room is the shit! But being the best 80's sci-fi movie? That's really hard to choose. There is no doubt that there were many great 80's sci-fi moves made. The TV series was far superior and will live with me forever as one the best TV series ever made.
I didn't edit anything. Sorry guys, if the mods didn't want it, then it's their call.
I was at the zoo earlier today, and it happened to me. Now, before I begin, there was a ton of hotties at the zoo today, but this particular one just struck me like a bolt of lightning. I had been walking around for a little while and came upon the wolves exhibit. When I walked in, I suddenly stopped, for there was a brunette standing in front of me. She had such a nice ass, I was in awe. Now, I have a weakness for hot women, with nice asses wearing white pants or...
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 Griselda Blanco was one mujer loca. Si, La Madrina
Quote: Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff if someone ruined the ending to a crime thriller with morgan freeman and brad pitt, is it still worth watching? yes I know the name, but I don't want to give anything away. Yes! Personally, it's one of my favorites.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson WTF? If it ain't broke, don't fix it dude. +1!
Watched Thief a little while ago. Such a great crime movie. Now I'm watching my favorite documentary, Cocaine Cowboys. I couldn't tell you how many times I've watched this doc since it first came out. One of the most well done documentaries ever made. If anybody hasn't seen it, you should check it out. It's about the Miami drug wars in the late 70's - early 80's.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches Here is the daydream [[SPOILER]] [/quote]