or Connect

Posts by Anthony K

When he is following Patrice in Shanghai, and it's showing all of the skyscrapers, was definitely one of the best shot pieces of film in recent memory.Speaking of product placement, here's Omega's newest ad campaign.
Margaret is such a waste of time and energy. Episode was really a drag, outside of the Chicago stuff, the Lansky/Luciano/Masseria/Rothstein stuff, and the crate scene (Richard attacking the guy was good, too). By the looks of next weeks preview, it looks like it's going to pick up (usually does with the last 2-3 episodes).
Yeah, Richard told Nucky that he was always good to him so he had nothing to worry about.
Watched The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 yesterday. I thought it was awesome. I can't wait for Part 2.
Everytime this threak gets updated, I start to get the shakes and I feel little pieces of my childhood fade away.
I don't they ended up doing it either. "I'm sure we'll have many close shaves."God she was gorgeous!
J/K....that's a really nice tie.
Not a bad episode, hopefully with the war starting that it'll pick up (even though there are only a 3 episodes left - next week looks good). I hope with war brewing, Nucky will hire Richard to start killing people, because his storyline is so damn boring right now.+1
I wish to God I never saw that.Those comments are way out there.
I'm speechless.