or Connect

Posts by Anthony K

Or give you a digital copy disc. Whomever thought of Ultra Violet needs to have their head examined.I watched the trilogy back to back this past Sunday. A perfect way to spend a Sunday
Agreed. I was in disbelief when they announced that they were doing 3 films instead of the initial 2.
First look at 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' -- EXCLUSIVE by Josh Rottenberg Image Credit: Warner Bros. & MGM With the Dec. 14 opening of the first installment of director Peter Jackson’s Hobbit trilogy, subtitled An Unexpected Journey, only days away, rabid J.R.R. Tolkien fans are already looking ahead and speculating about how the story will play out over the two films that’ll follow. Well, here’s a big clue. In this exclusive first image from the second...
Damn that looks awesome!
Here's an interview that Terrance Winter just did. It gives a little insight into season 4. Yes, Gillian survived and unfortunately, Margaret will be back.
Richard Harrow, the motherfucking killing machine! Last night's episode definitely made up for a lot of the BS we had to put up with all season long. The opening scene was beautiful.
Just finished watching Prometheus. It started off a little slow, but once they got to the planet, and things started happening is when it got good. I can say that I enjoyed it. The very last scene with the classic Alien was