or Connect

Posts by Jabonator

Easily your best fit, Dorje.
The rest of the fit doesn't do justice to the awesomeness of the jacket.
Well damn.
God damn SWD crowd always suggesting wrinkles and loud colors.
Hadn't heard this one before, although I have covered some Radiohead songs. Sounds interesting. Definitely not impossible.
Heh, thanks guys. I'm not posting my videos here each time, just when I'm more proud of the product than usual, or there's a special story to go with it, or I'm wearing something I might post a fit of. Bunch of videos on my channel I haven't posted here, if you haven't realized it. Also, feel free to make requests and I'll see what I can do.
Yesterday I got to play with one of my idols, Lenni-Kalle Taipale. Great concert all around. Felt inspired to do an improvised cover of a Finnish heavy song Surupuku, dressed in all black, as that's what the lyrics sing about.
SVB, fit on the pants is probably the best I've seen on you.
Going to a white tie student party tonight (I know). Going with a slicked back side part.
I just have a tough time when people blame Barca for playing boring, when others park the bus. What are they supposed to do to entertain you when the opposing team is putting 10 men in the box. They're going to pass around and hope for an opening. Not do dumb passes and give the ball away. The boredom you suffer from this is much more the opposing team's fault.