or Connect

Posts by Jabonator

Doesn't need to be linen, just want something casual/streetwear.
Guess I need to learn how to use eBay. The few times I've browsed them quickly I've had a hard time finding anything. Had no idea you could get good stuff for that price, though.
Well, I always hang dry them after washing. Although I'm not sure when it was I last washed these. Guess I'll hope it shrinks them a little.
Tried on a 44 H&M linen blazer today. Was kinda cool. Guess if it hits the sales it might be worth trying buying the full suit and rocking it a'la Tirailleur.
I've had my Nudies for over a year, and use them most of the time. Lately I've been thinking they've stretched a bit too much. Is it possible to safely shrink stretched jeans somehow?
Sounds like you have similar hair to mine. If you come up with anything, let me know. Haven't been too successful with controlling it so far.
Mustapantteri is one of my favorites, but they don't sell them separately anymore. Also:And the best liquorice there isAnd the suggestions of vodka are really valid, as well. I had a mixed shot a while back, half salmiakkikossu, half mint vodka. Really good.
Synth, I think I love you. [[SPOILER]]
45€. Should I? I think sleeves are pleather, not sure if possibly authentic.
Funky shit