or Connect

Posts by Popol Vuh

No I didn't, at no point did I say that he shouldn't do that, I said you shouldn't have mentioned it because it was not relevant.
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 4. He should rate album by album"”it is fairer. To suggest that he should rate the band not the albums is stupid"”no one reviews that way, do they? Ok, what the fuck, are you fucking retarded?
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 1. Lol, a troll? I was thinking the same about you! 2. He likes/dislikes a band for good reasons unlike most critics who listen to a CD one time and rate it due to how 'cool' it is (*looking at Pitchfork). 3. If a band/album is shit he gives an according grade. He can't help it if said shitty music shapes music to come, for morons such as yourself. Why would you write about how a band has influenced music when...
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 1. I'm sure, U2 are old enough to now be considered cool by hipsters. 2. Xgau doesn't purposefully go out of his way to obfuscate. He is a well educated, smart writer. Read more. That is all. 3. You point about King Crimson is..? They are rated off that first album. One that is dumb (to not rate each album, separately) and two they suck"”go figure! 4. It's only his opinion people! People always bash him for the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Lol, there are so many hipster bands who suck. King Crimson, Black Sabbath, Radiohead, U2, etc. Apparently, you need Xgau to tell you that! *rolls eyes The great thing about Xgau is, he can rate album by album, not by band! Hay, Northern State are great (and clever)?! It was 2002, btw. Not sure if troll however U2 are possibly the least hipster band I can think of, and I don't even like them....
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Ok, obviously joined just to post that? Popol Vuh Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2010
The man is a fool edit: fixed image
Was walking past a venue in my city at like 10:30 ish after visiting a friend and Joanna Newsom was standing there with a few people by her and I went over to meet her and she goes 'So, did you enjoy the show?' I said yes and walked off, like a boss. It wasn't as smooth as I made it out but was still awesome.
Gonna pretend this post isn't to help me be able to PM someone: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...