or Connect

Posts by Popol Vuh

I've never said I listen to Bon Iver
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Download in flac then convert to 320kbps (with joint stereo)"”job done! There are sites (which are here: http://flac.sourceforge.net/links.html ) where you can buy flac! Thanks for that, shame this thread is almost 7 years old
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester okay people are trolling the best of thread, thanks dicks Fine, to compensate: [[SPOILER]]
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Douche-bag face of the year award goes to..! Seriously, are you guys all emos..? That's seriously not a good look"”I know what you're trying to do, and I've seen it done well, but you're failing..!
Quote: Originally Posted by Rosenberg jeans and white tee Tried this but ultimately I felt the fact they're brogued was quite incongruent with the rest of the outfit seeing as it's really boring, also the fact they're black makes it look kind of weird. Unless I got trolled then I feel silly. I either need tips on what to wear them with or preferably fit pics of people wearing black Stows or in fact any black brogues with a more SW&D outfit.
Youtube included for extra fun: Guided by Voices - Tractor Rape Chain IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Just got given a pair of these by my old man (He finds them too tight but they're fine on me), but have absolutely no idea what to wear them with. I'm not expecting them to be the most versatile shoes in the world as far as SW&D is concerned but I'd like to get some wear out of them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lane not everyone wears that stuff, though Rick Owens You look silly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Popol Vuh nothing of my life or education Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 How do you know I know nothing of education, etc? *rolls eyes Reading isn't your forte is it? Last post, I promise
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Jesus Christ, firstly, I said that he rated album by album, specifically, and doesn't just say 'oh, that band is great' (when one or more of their albums could stink"”most Radiohead fans make blanket statements). I am fully aware of that, however you said it directly after talking about KC, which leads one to believe that you meant it in reference to KC, so whether it be to you not proofreading your own...