or Connect

Posts by Duder

here is my first go: Tom Ford Shirt Garrison Bespoke 3pc suit John Lobb Derby's in Gold Museum
For Sale are a pair new Isaia Shoes, UK size 9, and fits like a US 10 these have shop wear as you can tell from the pictures. no box or bags, they have been tried on, but never worn. Looking to move these setting the price at $425 obo. Paypal only. Or loca pick up is fine too. I'm located in Guelph, but I come to the GTA somes.
Barker Black Clifton Size 10US Worn only twice. both where inddors. From my car to inside the building. sorry no box no bags. just as you see them. $400 + shipping. Or Best Offer. PAYPAL + 3% Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. Willing to meet up for local pick up if you make it convient for me.
I got mine done at Magic Tailors Downtown, $35 and they did a really good job on it.
John Lobb Square Buckelt Belt Museum Calf Size 90 Used, but In very good condition, Size 90 would be roughly someone is a US 32" waist, I think. I think last time I seen these for retail is $510 on the JL site, asking $400 Canadian Dollars + shipping costs, or best offer, Comes with the dust bag, sorry no box. would be willing to trade for the same belt in a size that would fit a 35" waist.
Quote: Originally Posted by PhiloVance I agree with this to a point. I think its going to be tough for anyone to see the difference between multiple pairs of black captoes. However, I think in most cases, people will notice the sleekness of a Lobb on the 7000 versus and AE and make an almost subconscious connection in their mind - that one looks sleeker/nicer/more expensive. Now, if you put a Lobb captoe in parisian brown museum calf next to an AE in...
Quote: Originally Posted by nelly Same reason someone would drive a $500k Ferrari vs $25k Prius, even though both will get you where you need to go. Answer: SEX I'm just wondering.... can the ladies really tell/or notice the difference? (talking about the shoes, not cars)
Your picture link does not work
Hermes Dove Grey Wingtips size is 42.5 roughly 9.5 Bought from fellow SF'er which has only worn them about 10 times as you can see from the photos But I never got the chance to wear them hence the sale. Price $300 Canadian shipped. I'm located in Ontario, Canada
WTB: John Lobb Belt size 36" let me know what you have and how much $$ Thanks