or Connect

Posts by imolazhp_ci

my factory finds FOMO is always in contention with my wallet...
wait wait wait wait wait.... this china thing and barrie only thing are april fools jokes right?
okay. i love the higher rise of the 77 and leg width, too. but i don't like the yoke/pocket placement.
what is the difference in fit between the samuel and "the 77." i just picked up a pair of "the 77" but don't see anything about it on your site or mention in this thread.
i feel like i definitely need a napoli jacket for summer in some type of natural/beige/light cotton or linen blend. anything on the horizon?
frans is a real gentleman. great service always.
i've said it before, and as a sufferer of alden addiction myself, buying alden's is like paying someone to spit in your face.
interesting thing that i think makes me realize how amazing of a value epaulet is. there's a new store in new york called carson street clothiers. went there to check it out today because it's across the street from my office. i could tell by the tags/lining/pockets, their trousers are made by the same factory in brookyln as epaulet, but they're 20% more expensive. their jackets are also made by southwick, but about 40% more expensive. so as if we needed any more of a...
posting some BB BF, Polo Shirts/Ties, a few Turnbull & Asser shirts and a Dries Van Noten suit over the next day or so. http://www.ebay.com/sch/bernardschley/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 everything starting at 99 cents. no reserve.
the j. crew boot seems/looks much sleeker than a barrie last, it feels narrower than other barrie last shoes i own, especially in the toe box, but the length is the same.