or Connect

Posts by imolazhp_ci

much worse. everyone's heel hits the floor when they walk. toe plates are only necessary relative to your gait, in this case, people slide the front of their foot backwards ever so slightly which rubs the toe. these are the people that need them. even then, it's a sliding against the floor. were they on the heel, it's a digging punch like motion which can create divets in the floor. even stationary, most put their weight on their heel. not on their toe.
noise. bad for floors. unnecessary. many reasons.
exactly.
ugh. would buy right now despite the price even if they weren't all eyelets. speed hooks, please.
i just got my navy steep twill walt's. they seem to fit much looser in the thigh than any of my other walts...
also, the LS version is only available in one store in HI. so who cares? maybe 60 dudes on an island will have something similar.
march.
cough::prince of wales check walt::cough... please.
correct. but J. Crew calls the 403 the 405 for some reason. it's always been that way and has been discussed previously in this thread. the J. Crew 405 is the exact same Chromexcel as the normal 403.
PSA!!!! on JCREW.COM... 30% off all purchases above $250. as of right now, it works on ALL ALDEN'S.