or Connect

Posts by imolazhp_ci

any plans to add baby camel hair to the MTO page?
ha. maybe from 20 feet away?
it's definitely lavender but i would say from across a room its hard to distinguish from a purple-ish gray tone.
prob. not. are you trying to grab those whiskey LHS on ebay right now?in any case, i'm an 7.5D Barrie and a 7.5D Van and the the Van is definitely tighter than the Barrie. Still comfortable but I could have sized up to an 8D on the Van. the Van really only runs about 1/4 size bigger the US TTS whereas the Barrie, like most other Alden lasts, runs a full half size larger.
yes but if i remember correctly it's very very expensive. like $15 per eyelet.
the walts are consistent with the urban slim in the waist, seat and thigh. not slimmer at all. the walts are much much wider below the knee. j. crew urban slims are about a 7" leg opening. walts are about an 8.5".
i really wish leffot wasn't so "barrie" happy.
there's a loophole in the epaulet website where you never have to pay sales tax regardless of where you are. whether or not this loop hole is intentional, it works and i'm glad for it, and i'm sure everyone here is smart enough to figure it out.
check out Baldwin denim for those of you not interested in waiting for the Epaulet. I'm sure I'll get shit for it, but most of the "heritage" American denim producers use Cone Mills denim which, frankly, isn't that great of quality. I've never had a pair of jeans, regardless of brand, that use cone mills that didn't have a crotch blow out within 6 months. Baldwin uses Kurabo which, at least in my experience, is far superior to cone mills. Even A.P.C. crappy chinese milled...
i've definitely had damaged aldens come from leather soul and they definitely went above and beyond to rectify the problem so this is a bit surprising.