or Connect

Posts by imolazhp_ci

agree with the above. go neutral. i've even stopped using the burgundy cordovan cream because i don't like how uniformly it changes the color of color #8. on my ravello i've only ever used neutral, and started recently using it on my #8 as well. i just got a pair of cigar LHS and i plan to only use neutral on that as well. part of the beauty of shells is how each one has a different hue. neutral won't affect this. creams with pigment will.
damn rob you need to get some toe taps. toes lookin' like bows.
this is not true in my case.plus, that's generally a super weak argument.that would be like if my intern turned in shitty work and said "oh well it's still better than what the intern gave you." okay, sure, but it's still shitty work and not up to standard.in any case, i agree that 95% of people won't know the difference. but then again there is the random person who you would never expect to know. tonight i stopped into trader joes to buy some bananas and cheese. the guy...
touche. but i don't consider a LWB, PTB, NST and certainly not any boot or loafer a "dress shoe."
none. whiskey is still a dead art. there was a massive delay in rare shells over the last year or so. there was a wave of ravello. there are now rare trickles of cigar coming in. one would suspect a wave of cigar followed by a wave of whiskey in the next year.
good points. in my opinion, alden doesn't really make any dress shoes except for the straight tip.
ordered a Cigar LHS and a LS Ultimate Indy in the last 24 hours. faaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
the nst is an odd shoe. fantastic boot. odd shoe.
lwb + ptb
totally cornell.