or Connect

Posts by imolazhp_ci

i can do DB also. i basically want this exact coat but with modified length/working buttons.http://www.fransboonestore.com/crombie-short-db-coat-camel
damn this sounds great. i actually just want a traditional wool coat, probably navy and/or camel, but need shorter sleeves (maybe body) and would love a ticket pocket and working sleeve buttons if possible. but the look is perfect. that one herringbone coat you had last year was awesome, i just didn't like exposed buttons, i like the hidden buttons like the BB one you posted. any idea of what standard wool or wool/cashmere blend options would cost?
any plan for an MTO overcoat? i'd buy that in 2 seconds.
don't know if that's true. i've read alden accounts for 70% of all cordovan business for horween.
my questions revolves around the shell shortage? why is there a shell shortage when no other company seems to have issues regularly producing shell, carmina, ae, vass, etc. in any and all colors.
i'd say because the oxford gray is a true gray. almost exactly what a flannel trouser should look like when you think of a flannel trouser. the navy is a marl, not a solid traditional navy, so a bit (like, extremely marginally) more difficult to match.
to some degree the seat is affected, even if only very marginally. since it's a precut piece of cloth, if you only took in the waist without somewhat adjusting the seat it would just bunch at the waistband seam.
my favorite epaulet navy ever is the flanella from late last winter. not sure if that's still available. it's the closest to a true navy.
yeah $1,200 is too gnarly for me, but if you do have any more of that other fabric, dibs! count me in 100%
I have:6 Shell2 CXL (both i'm planning on getting rid of, LS ultimate indy and LS Plaza Wingtip CXL)2 Suedeso 60% shell.