or Connect

Posts by whnay.

I think it would be interesting if they made Batman older and the strife is all about Bruce loosing his grip with being the "guy"...
looks ghey
Disks will be obsolete in 3 years
Mob rule I think family sharing plus the ability to gift games far outweighted the pitfalls of always online. We are getting ps 3.5 and Xbox 540 instead. And the most frustrating thing is that it keeps the rip off artists like GameStop in business - more money out of developers hands. Digital is the future and this is a step backward.
Clown show
Am I seeing things or do they actually have camo dub monks?
I'm pretty sure the Respawn developers are much more qualified to speak about the benefits of the cloud than you are. Its the reason they went exclusive with X1. It won't be available day 1 for PS3.5.
Family feature for one. Ability to access your games on any X1 system assuming you are logged in.
I think its as much about poor messaging as it is lack of imagination (or denial of current digital trends) on the part of gamers.... The digital gaming experience is coming whether you like it or not. Many will say its about greed, power, control, etc. But I think that ignores a lot of the obvious benefits. Take the cloud computing power MS is dedicated to support X1. It will allow developers to create environments in excess of 10x larger than what is capable using just...
I agree with Foo - a really good Superman. I thought he pulled it off better than Bale did Batman.