or Connect

Posts by whnay.

Really? Where did you see that?
Tuttle and his organization is definitely involved in some capacity. Curious to see how Rust has been able to track the case for the last ten years, my guess is that he has been undercover but seeing that he has had exposure to a lot of folks (including Tuttle) that could be involved, how has he been able to keep undetected?
A recurring theme is this image - people (in this case two people having sex) encircled by a group of men. If you watch closely during Rusty's questioning you can see the he cuts the beer cans up to make figures that he positions in a circle. And at the end of episode 5, the last satanic figure he finds is encircled by other figures. A lot of this reminds me of that semi-bad Satanic flick Johnny Depp did about ten years ago. Also the cult aspects of that Tom Cruise movie...
A little bird told me that the third episode will blow your mind...
Damn this show is good....
I've worn the vest with a flannel shirt and jeans, its great for where I live because it gets cold but not too cold so I often wear it instead of a jacket.
Let's get back on topic. Salvatore makes a great trouser, some of the best I own. I think his decision to pair up with people like The Armoury is a good move on many levels. The market will set the price, from the looks of it they haven't had any issues booking customers in HK at these prices so why would NYC be any different?
Um no, no it doesn't. At these prices Rubinacci is cheaper...
Found a pic of the RRL ones
So I was in NYC over the NYE and went hog wild at the Bleeker St store, everything was an additional 40% off...mind blowing deals. $425 $150 Picked up a few shirts for about $50 each and a gorgeous pair of boots like these but RRL branded in a burnished calf for about $400