or Connect

Posts by whnay.

Size up 1 size fok, worked for me. They are super snug
Thanks for heads up, I just bought these... https://www.carsonstreetclothiers.com/shop/new-arrivals/product/2826/mesamocfolk
Pics?
Poor Genarro...this thread is going to come up on every Google search
Those that care about my opinion usually seek it out
Those iamatt photos have put a $150k hole in my wallet
He is a stylist among other various capacities at LH. I see no problem with the label at all, it's not a derogatory term. It should also be pointed out that the man has been in the business since birth and has run the shop after his father's death when he was 17 or 18. With all due respect to the tailors that frequent SF, it's not rocket science or some mysterious craft. There is likely not a scenario which Mariano hasn't come across and seen correct - some times at his...
I'm not wading into tarbaby waters for good reason. I wish Gennaro all the best of luck, he was always kind to me and I know he will be missed at LH. I wish Luca hadn't taken to social media to air dirty laundry but I do understand in his broken English what he is getting at and what has been mentioned in this thread. Namely that with 40 tailors on staff it's more than just Gennaro or Panico, et al and to suggest that LH isn't LH anymore because a tailor left is kind of...
For those that live in Boston, Louis is now carrying FW14 - clothing and 3 pairs of shoes. Some really nice pieces
Hi