or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

[[SPOILER]] Just a few random ties lately, the last sputterings of a tapped-out city. Come, listen. Press your ear to the concrete. Is this legit?, it seems to ask with its dying breath.DO NOT DISAPPOINT MY DYING CITY!*NWT Oxxford Crest not included.
Had to.
What's made by hand will leave by hand; what hails from England is destroyed by men from England; Someone get this Hugh Grant guy a sword before we all meet our flowery death.Film -- burp -- at eleven. [[SPOILER]]
What, Benes was always cool. He's just friendly and open to experimenting; his style vamps and re-vamps; it comes and it goes, waxes and wanes. The only constant is a breezy dedication, and perhaps his unbending smile. Maybe that's what's throwing you.
[[SPOILER]] NOTHING HERE BUT THE ULTIMATE IN SOFT BLUE CHAMBRAY, AND MADE IN NEW ENGLAND TO BOOT.TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY POOR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILS -- THIS SHIRT IS CLEAN, PRISTINE, AND READY TO HUG YOUR BODY FOR CHEEP! CHEEP! CHEEP! MEASUREMENTS:23.5" P2P25.5" SLEEVES19.5" SHOULDERS$34 + $5 SHIPPING
http://lifehacker.com/the-best-time-of-the-week-to-shop-at-thrift-stores-1731131757 Oh. Sup.
SOLDBill Murray on the soon-to-be iconic patchwork madras pants he wears: "Oh, this is a nice one, this is an old one. It's made out of separate pieces of, uh, loud material, sewn together in squares. You can do this at home."TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN! Except, maybe, for the part about doing this at home. You cannot do this at home. You cannot even do this in a store. (Seriously, go ahead -- try to find a pair). You can only do this here, online, through the...
[[SPOILER]] Up for sale are an unworn, new with tag pair of Tama Pants by Cheap Monday. They have what is basically an 'anti-fit' shape -- featuring a generous rise and narrow leg opening -- a personal favorite, as they're pretty versatile, with a nice fashion forward look when worn low, or if desired, a more traditional look worn higher on the waist.They sold out quickly, and I grabbed a Large, hoping they would fit, but sadly, they do not. Just looking to recover a bit...
[[SPOILER]] HERE ARE SOME GREAT ISAORA TRACK PANTS MADE RIGHT HERE IN NEW YORK.I'VE NEVER NEEDED THIS SECOND PAIR BECAUSE MY FIRST HAVE HELD UP SO WELL!SIZE: THE WAIST IS STRETCHY AND MEANT TO FIT A 32-34.THE HEMS ARE CUFFED, WITH ONE STANDARD LENGTH THAT YOU CAN ADJUST BASED ON FOOTWEAR (SEE PHOTOS)THE TAGGED SIZE IS, PRETTY RIDICULOUSLY, A 'LARGE'.MATERIAL:: 100% COTTONCONDITION: NEW WITHOUT TAGS, NEVER WORN.RETAIL WAS SOMETHING LIKE $200.ASKING $65 $55 FINAL DROP! $46...
What.Those are real?But...why?