or Connect

Posts by noob

Thanks for the link need machine! Will probably cop a hoodie. @ eazye, if you're keeping the mmm x hm boots, but don't like the paint, those look really good sanded-down. Kind of a texture-y gray canvas underneath. Pics somewhere in the DIY thread.
True, true. No worries, I've amassed almost a terabyte of 80s classics on a portable drive. This is just for the small cross-section of video store I'm hoping to put together, so I'm looking for the best covers, not the best films. This would appear to be mostly horror and beach sex comedy, which makes it hard, because those are the first things people snap up. Anyway, I'm looking for the best (or most store-ish, but compact) display shelf.The goal is to have some sort of...
Why not just go for the gat high tops? They might squeak for a bit, but they're like walking on clouds, man. Big squeaky clouds....
Bro, you can't have the ultimate thrift deck and the hoodie -- the universe will simply not allow it. EDIT: Today: Vintage VHS delectables for my 1980s video store mock-up: Johnny Dangerously Making the Grade Illegally Yours Casual Sex? Private Benjamin Legal Eagles The Flamingo Kid The Squeeze ...anyone have any good shelving ideas, pls send them along....
Hey is anybody selling a Santa Cruz hoodie or anything?
No, no, no... Eric Bana in Chopper, but with bawse yellow pants.
Haha, yeah, I know, I wasn't saying that. Just seems like you would be putting the person or company in a weird position is all.
How would that work, though? Like, Hey, I bought a used coat on the second-hand market, could you stop and give me some free advice? Feels a little weird.
I'm very curious to learn what you guys think. I was relieved to find it was an actual patchwork (not a print or glue-job or like I've seen on others) but a little bummed it fits so slim for being marked TTS. The pattern is intriguing, but does not raise the pitchforks of my local yokels -- always a plus. And the overdye is great -- indigo stains on the tags are oddly pleasing.I'll be forever grateful for the heads-up on this ... I had it saved at the top of my want pile...
Not a novel, but his Palm of the Hand Stories (100-ish page-long delectables) are very engrossing, and due to their length, really easy to get into. It includes a miniaturization of his novel Snow Country, which he might have considered the purest version. It was also the inspiration for William Vollmann's The Atlas, a book I try to make everyone read....... Is there a comics thread? Seems like there should be. (***GN, I was literally baking in the sun yesterday, so pls...