or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Oh noes, how is this different from the ghetto blasters I see on the reg? Can't tell from the link.Silver is pretty meh. I pretty much ignore that stuff in favor of something Walkman-yellow. (You know, if anyone ever wants to trade or proxy or something.)
I think you mean he *called* you out.
It might just be that 10,000 hour rule in action, I guess (though IMO, he did start out running -- I was going to ask if you'd read Mary, which I thought was pretty outstanding). I feel the same way about DeLillo -- he started out kind of brief and whimsical and jokey, and a little too over-influenced by the French New Wave cinema, then at some point grew way into the bleak elegance of his prose style, and then years later, Underworld happens. I think they're both...
.NEW RULE: The next season of True Detective has to star these guys.
Wow, is that from Strong Opinions? I love that book. I found this aspect of Nabokov (or of his generation) very refreshing. Authors had opinions of other authors, other art, and they shared them, and it was amazing, giving you, the reader, a real sense of how the novel progressed along its many branches, built sometimes atop a razing of the past. But not so anymore. It seems that if writers do have opinions, they are usually withheld. And you have to wonder what kind of...
I'd pass. Loro Piana is an always-grab (and just super-neat regardless), but that is just a Loro Piana fabric tag, meaning the garment was made by another company, and the quality/re-sellability is probably suspect.
Consulting the Noob Archives, I was able to confirm another long-standing rumor: A Post-Imperial jacket did appear on Saved By The Bell. However, it was worn by an extra -- not Zack Morris, as many had speculated. [[SPOILER]] .
You should make one combining hulk hogan, exploding robot lady-head, and that basketball guy.Also, did somebody say... [[SPOILER]]
I've got some old-ass (I mean: collectable) fine men's Puma sneakers for sale or trade. Tagged 43. Mint. Vintage and collectable. I mean, really, guys-- The Pile grows. .
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgMINT!DOUBLE VENTED!HOOOORN BUTTONS!QUARTER-LINED!WORKING CUFFS!OH MY GOD THAT LUXE SUMMER FABRIC! [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]