or Connect

Posts by noob

Everyone cool knows anime begins and ends with Star Blazers and Battle of the Planets. [[SPOILER]]
For my fellow OCD sufferers (surely a small percentage of a persnickety clothing forum, right?). This is awesome, Ken P! Could you guys maybe battle the west coast bros, Anchorman-style?
Some of their button-downs are really nice, but more MC-ish. Overpriced, but not more than other brands. I like that they're so, so wacky, they make things in colors other than black -- the gall, the outrage! I still want this navy bomber. And the pants.
All of it.
IRKSM reminds me -- I need some 80s stuff suitable for time travel -- not lumpen crusty suits, the refuse of any old era -- but shirts, ties, hats, & pantaloons rich with the patterns of the day, suffused possibly with neon, and with love. Also T-shirts: oversized Depeche Mode, rad Vision Skateboards offerings. Michael Jackson: BAD. Will pay cash money or space credits or even trade for them. (If you're super-nice, I'll even let you borrow my new yellow Sony Sports Walkman).
https://www.google.com/#q=mere+exposure+effect
Me too. They're versatile, they look good, and will outlast even your passion for them. Welcome to the WAYWT gauntlet. Another mark in favor of khakis.
I thrifted this one yesterday -- highly recommended, along with the pocket Revelations, introduced by Will Self, I got years ago. Also the two baller Hermes you can see in my sig (sorry -- only pics I have at the moment )
You are a disgusting slob. Stand up straight. Tuck in that shirt. Adjust that belt buckle, tie those shoes. WIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE. DO YOU UNDER-STAAAAAAND? I carried an M16, and you -- you carry that -- that -- that -- GUITAR...
So...what is the next challenge, and when, and where!