or Connect

Posts by noob

Trade me a 50-ish short-armed moto for a black TOJ1 and some cash!
The whole film was ridiculous. I almost couldn't get past the fact that we were supposed to sympathize with and root for Richard Gere's character simply because (I'm guessing) he's a handsome, well-mannered dude? I mean, I'm all for vile protagonists, but this movie just felt odd, like one that didn't even recognize the vileness of its protagonist, or worse, considered itself a nuanced portrayal or having a character wrapped up in a genuine moral quandary or something....
Les Fleurs du Malmo
If you want to see Neeson kicking ass, just watch Krull...
I'm uncomfortable with this idea that everything "manufactured" lacks distinction.
So the grandfather just bequeathed me his set of first-run Ian Fleming books, the hardbacks and the paperbacks. The covers are mostly amazing, but does anyone know where to start with these?
Now I know the difference between a sorcerer and an academic. (In my discipline, it's sometimes hard to tell).
Any of you Malick fans check out David Gordon Green's first few films? Heavily-inspired-by, but great all the same. Pay attention, and you will even get to see a pre-fame Zooey Deschanel act.
Sup Namor: they are actually pretty big glasses -- I forget the exact 4_ digit, but it's the big one -- and will work on fat faces, as well as attractive ones (note Sophia Bush, above). The trick is to make sure the color will jibe with your complexion.
Good morning, thrifters! Scorpion: No. The Flash: You burned me with Arrow Season 2. Never again. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: I can't stay mad at you. Assorted peeps: expect goodies in the mail this Thursday. Ken P: sell me dat blazer. Ogretorix: Fueco: you auto-correct to Fuck-O