Posts by noob in 89

^haha, I haven't seen them in awhile, but it seemed like the South Park guys are legitimimaely talented songwriters.Wait, so Rock of Ages is worth seeing? This is news I can use. (I think I was turned off by Tom Cruise). Anyway, If you ever get a chance to see the stage show, do it. It's amazing.
There are some good modern musicals: South Park: The Movie, Cannibal: The Musical, Moulin Rouge, Velvet Godmine (almost), that one Buffy episode. I'm sure there are a couple others I'm forgetting...
Nice...If anyone comes across these games, please hmu...I remember when Nintendo built a whole marketing campaign against 16-bit games and why they were not only unnecessary, but terrible (all while scrambling to develop a new console themselves). Shame they crushed the TurboGrafx.
Yes, amazing film, and all the more gratifying when read as a prequel to Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. [[SPOILER]]
Is Andre Agassi wearing multi-colored Raf sneaks today?
Huh. It says Phish began at the University of Vermont in 1983. Would they have had hats then? Who knows, but I suddenly want to find out....
On the other hand, every time you have sex or take a crap, the NSA stores the audio file in their basement...
Am I wrong, or was Black Hawk Down a propaganda film funded by the military? I remember it as a myopic actioner, stirring the base while ironing-over the war's complexities...
Can't it be both?
Sweet...There were two font classes in college (one was *the semiotics of font*) -- never could get in, or even figure out what the textbooks were.