or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Oh, hey guys... I've got some new Uniqlo slim fit khakis, size 32, I just bought. Will trade for size 33 or something, as they're just not as vanity sized as some of their other pants.
That's going to be quite a slog -- but a good, and probably expensive, one. Grabbing CDisplay and finding a good comic download site will allow you to read them all on your laptop for free.
Where do you see the old fit on the site? Are they the ones with or without the red collar stripe by the tag?
Oh, look, it's a brand new Apple Ipad. You've always wanted to play around with one of these! Comes in original box, still encased in plastic. It came 'free' (not really free) with a car lease and has the name of a classic luxury car stenciled on the back, a custom hard/protective case you can totally discard if you want, and many awesome features, detailed below. These are selling for $200 *used and refurbished* on eBay, so I figured less than the same price for a new...
Thanks...It's the regular (non-Air or mini) iPad, 3rd generation:iPad (3rd generation)Year: Early 2012Capacity: 16 gigsModel number (on the back cover):A1416 on the iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi30-pin connectorThe micro-SIM tray is on the right side on iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + CellularFaceTime and iSight cameras
Oh, thanks....! Just got engaged, with everything else on the close horizon.
So did you guys know that engagement rings and wedding rings are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES? Each with their own distinctive cost? The mind reels... For sale: New in box IPad from 2013. 16gb. Crystal clear retina display, Wifi. All that stuff. Came 'free' (not really free) with a car lease, and has a luxury car name stenciled on the back. Looking for around $240 shipped, which seems pretty fair/the low end based on Google. Maybe a little less if I'm missing something. Bros:...
Hello, chaps! Somewhere out there, there is (I hear) a web site with a name that rhymes with 'hailed'. If there was such a thing -- and I'm not saying for certain there is -- is this a place we could discuss, safely, the trials and tribulations of that ignominious site? Asking for a friend.