or Connect

Posts by noob

Oliver Spencer?EDIT: Wolf v. Goat monkey arms model.
Ugh, too many bad actor names at once! I watched Fantastic Four, Rise of the Silver Surfer again after so many years, and in light of the newer movies, found it even more bland and terrible and non-sensical than I remembered. Putting aside the fact that the team itself seemed like an afterthought, I thought it was really, really unlikely that... [[SPOILER]] Also Johnny Storm is Captain America. Ugh.If you guys could recommend some good background comics on the Silver...
I kid you, but the man holds a special place in my heart. (I realize this is somewhat common). Anyway, someone remind me to post Anderson's short story I found not too long ago in an old UT student journal in the bargain bin at Half-Price books. It's brief, terrible, Anderson-y, and its protagonist is Max Fischer.
Goddammit, man, what does this even mean? Have you seen Rushmore? Have you seen Tenenbaums? I think I need to sit down; I feel suddenly faint....(Lars von Trier has a bunch that would qualify, but maybe not all in the same movie, I dunno.)
Fellini post 81/2 and Queen Margot immediately spring to mind.Maybe Titus.(Is Wes Anderson too obvious? He checks off all the boxes, though I sense it's not what you're looking for....)
If the little trademarks could just blizzard at the tongue, but not the heel, well, then...that would be cool.
Khakis made of unobtainium, wrapping its torsion of sculpted leg.
I'm seeing this on my phone, but I'm thinking the jeans(?) might be bringing this down? Maybe some slightly looser wool pants -- gray or charcoal -- and a sleeker white shirt with that sweater, a hidden placket maybe, would still gell with the sneakers?Wall talk: Purple Rain! How did you affix all those old records? (There is a book called Pad that shows how to make them into cool little Johnny Cash record boxes. I did that in college. I recommend it).Man of Kent collar...
Bayside '93 striped shirt, light wash jeans no viz
WHY IS HOLLYWOOD ATTACKING MODERNIST ARCHITECTURE?! LA Plays Itself -- the documentary that will have you...watching.