or Connect

Posts by noob

I don't know if you're kidding, but I wasn't trying to imply that at all. They may have simply painted themselves into a corner; I just think people should be able to get their money back, and at the very least, receive meaningful info, not these obvious marketing ploys designed to allow them to keep your $$$ as long as possible, in a way that outlasts whatever protections you have with paypal, etc.
Lol, what half-assed marketing e-book do we blame for this new routine? Blacklisted from what? They're out of business. They're not taking new orders. They have several hundred thousand dollars of your money, and the coats, if they will ever get made, are conveniently scheduled to appear after it's possible to open a PayPal fraud case.... Now a refund takes months? No it doesn't. It's the click of a button. People realize this and are desperate and selling their spots,...
Last date to open a PayPal refund/fraud case: _____ Wait time for jackets has been pushed to : ______
Anyone want to trade spots?
Haha, good catch....I got it mixed-up with rotoscope, which is actually the film process used in Waking Life.
Also yes.
Can we ever stray from SF orthodoxy? I like black. I like it with blue, as I like chocolate with peanut butter. All great things start in heresy.
BRO YOU'SE CHANGING YOUR MIND LIKE EVERY OTHER SECOND, FEEL LIKE I'M VIEWING YOUR ADS THROUGH THE FLICKER OF A ZOETROPE.
Novel 21: Jakob von Gunten, Rober Walser (1908) Sweden, 1956. Christmas day. Stuffed with turkey, four hale and panting youths take to the hillsides, stabbing birch limbs through the snow at what they believe is a giant log, ripe for the hearth. What they overturn is in fact Robert Walser, high or low modernist, seventy-nine and deceased. Two hours earlier, Walser had at last got his shoes tied and set off on his daily stroll; twenty-three years earlier, he received a...
Are bathrooms co-ed in Sweden? Is it like Starship Troopers?