or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

[[SPOILER]] 13TH BIRTHDAY PANCAKE SURPRISE!I knew I didn't really have a doctor's appointment on my birthday. Dad's such a joker.
And since I love Vidal Sassoon, this is also my favorite.
Age of Ultron underway; will confirm: is the best thing ever.
You've got to be sneaky about it. Like don't mention your shoes, just stand next to something and say, Wow, what a wonderful landmark/sculpture, be sure to get all of it in the shot!
Dieworkwear's a stand-up guy. Nothing against him, but I can't help but think the (tepid) response he receives compared to the total neglect of others is due to (a) the high-profile fashion blog he writes for, and (b), Drew's chance to shift the financial burden to someone else, rather than pay the money he owes.
Sup night crew, Sup Nataku, spoo, glorious others...: I seem to phasing in and out again; you all appear fuzzy on this souped-up TRS-80, but I'll try this anyway: Due to residual wackiness as well as something that involves ionization (I think), it has been extremely difficult for me to register approval, kudos, or plus ones by way of 'thumbs' -- so I would like to say happy belated birthday to you guys -- sup Florian , sup schmidddt d. Greg, that is a fantastic...
Oh yeah, that's right...there was the story that began with the Raft, and then the next volume -- New Avengers Vol. 2, I think -- involved everyone having to go to the future to convince Ultron to team-up with them. Which sounds so shitty now that I type it out, but was really, really well-done, I thought. I think I essentially agree with Jr Mouse about Spiderman not really making sense with a team, but then all of his best moments were built around this fact, which I...
JB is your go-to critic? Just makes me miss the Ebert even more. Anyways: I'm re-watching Tuff Turf (featuring the 1-2 punch of a young Downey + Spader) as a prequel to Age of Ultron. Much more exciting that way. Spader, btw, is a real workhorse, and makes the best of any role, and have no doubt he'll add some dimension to that tin can of a character. @neo: why u no like Spidey as an avenger? New Avengers (esp the beginnings of each volume, before the bullshitty...
Interesting. The title seems like a pretty overt reference to that Marina Abramovic movie, but what I can't figure out is...why. derp, wrong video. So: Interesting.
. WTB: YOUR MAUI AND SONS GEAR... BECAUSE ALL MINE'S LIKE TOTALLY GONE ALL OF THE SUDDEN, AND I'M LIKE, WHAT?, EVEN MY FAVORITE LONG SLEEVED ONE? WHICH MOM SAID I MUST HAVE LEFT IT AT MARK'S HOUSE WHEN I SPENT THE NIGHT BUT I THINK SHE PROBABLY DONATED IT TO GOODWILL OR SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE I MADE A C ON MY LAST REPORT CARD AND SHE WAS ALL LIKE, YOUNG MAN IT'S HIGH TIME YOU FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS, AND I'M LIKE, MOM, REALLY? AND SHE'S ALL, DON'T MAKE THAT...