or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

. [[SPOILER]] VINTAGE RAY BAN AVIATORSMADE IN THE USA BY BAUSCHE & LOMBEGOLD METAL FRAMES, GLASS LENSESSOLID VINTAGE CONDITIONONE SMALL MARK ON LEFT LENS (UNNOTICEABLE TO OTHERS, DOES NOT AFFECT VISION)EVERYTHING SEEN ON THE LENSES (INCLUDING THE EYE-LASH LOOKING THINGIE) IS A REFLECTION.QUESTIONS ENCOURAGED! THANKS$79 SHIPPED (IN PLAIN GLASSES CASE)
. [[SPOILER]] VINTAGE RAY BAN AVIATORSMADE IN THE USA BY BAUSCHE & LOMBEGOLD METAL FRAMES, GLASS LENSESSOLID VINTAGE CONDITIONONE SMALL MARK ON LEFT LENS (UNNOTICEABLE TO OTHERS, DOES NOT AFFECT VISION)EVERYTHING SEEN ON THE LENSES (INCLUDING THE EYE-LASH LOOKING THINGIE) IS A REFLECTION.QUESTIONS ENCOURAGED! THANKS$79 SHIPPED (IN PLAIN GLASSES CASE)
Less Than Zero! My thoughts are probably what you'd expect: Upon release, the adaptation was merely okay, but has since grown into a minor 80s classic. Great music, great clothes. A lithe and sneering Spader. Of course it has nothing to do with the book, aside from a few character names, but I didn't find that disappointing. I can't really picture a big studio movie faithful to the book. (What kind of movie would that be, like an upscale Kids?) Have you read Rules of...
What the fuck, Chet B! Gucci and Picasso? That post needs some celebratory gifs.
This challenge is so fresh, but unheralded, you should extend it another week.
I caught Ping Pong Summer again -- excellent film, great period details. This video captures some of them, as well as my heart.
Huh. I popped on a NWT New England Shirt Company XL yesterday. Nice fabric, but I had to leave it due to a bad case of plastic button-itis; that and the lingering shame, anger, and utter incoprefuckinghension over the resale for Isaia shirts (another pop). So: Woe is my thrifting of late; woe is my refrain. More woes! than Joey Lawrence with Tourettes. Bury my heart at woe-nded knee......
^It's recent-ish, but whatevs. I'd trade you something for it?
"At first we thought they were fireworks," Lyndsey Allen, a local Goodwill employee, reports. "Then we heard the sound of footsteps on the tile, the running and the screaming, and we realized this was the sound of more cherries being popped". pop pop pop pop