or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

I dunno, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on Remainder. I guess you could solidly argue its postmodernism, what with all its unfixities and recursions and whatnot -- and you might be right -- but all that would be true of the various modernisms as well, and of any bold work from a fixed time period. To me Remainder felt older, or at least something all its own. Really loved that one. (I read C!)
Visvim sucks. All of their stuff is made in China.
lols, I watched that one the other night, just because. First time I've ever seen it from start to finish -- terrible.
OH SHIT DUDE HOW WAS THAT? Remainder is like in my top 5 of the last fifteen years (if I was nerdy enough to rank such things )
Well hold onto your fucking hats, internets, BECAUSE I FOUND THIS TODAY. Out of area, never out of style.(They dated it one year in the future, though. Don't know what that's all about. )Also a signed John Leguizamo tour shirt. (*Not pictured*)
Can someone explain how the magic paypal account works again?
Jazz Club is pretty solid, but I prefer Bath House.
Huh. I've always confused him with Bob Geldof. Not sure why. Maye because they played Live Aid together? Anyways, recently:
I'll save you the ten rounds of dickery. It's Ralph Lauren Black Label, very desirable. Second on Ralph's pyramid:Learn your labels, or suffer the consequences.
Moving on, here's that CP Shades I was talking about. Though meant to fit slouchy (and probably someone taller), it's still pretty great. Never heard of the brand. Handmade (if not hand-sewn?) and made in the US. They made a less expensive version for Robert Redford's Sundance company, though I can't say how, or why. (Pictured on model). [[SPOILER]]