or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

. Welcome to the dystopian future-world of 1985... Where everything is at it seems. .
Photoshoops?
What didn't you like about the sentinels? (I'm assuming you mean from Days of Future Past?). I thought the present day ones looked okay, though that might be because they always struck me as underwhelming in the comics (their scariness deriving more from people's reactions to them, and the writer/artist's ability to portray that). In other news, I checked out the new Archie #1, Though I can't quite explain why, I thought the art was just phenomenal -- it really conveys...
I feel like 'tall' is the main thing missing from this equation -- or is that just a given? Clothes look better on tall skinny people. (Or failing that, the tall and model-proportioned). If looking like Regis or KG is easy, then you guys need to become my new personal trainers.
Sweet, you look like the evil alternate universe P.I. that Magnum P.I. must face to restore balance to Hawaii.FUN FACT: Magnum P.I. (either episode 8.11 or 8.12) featured the first televisual reference to the obscure 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' comic: [[SPOILER]] (Here is the ninja episode from season three. )You'll find a lady someday. .
^Thx, barrel... Onward: [[SPOILER]] OCHO! The bad Polo. Size 17 and available. [[SPOILER]] NUEVE! Alias: Bullock & Jones. XL, Mother of Whales print. [[SPOILER]] EFFING DIEZ! Large slash 16/42. Paging @TexJake [[SPOILER]] ONCE? (ONCE!) Look at these cool vintage shirts. N/AEL BIG NUMERO DOCE I was just watching these classics the other day. They ripped Special K's face off, but I'll live.FUN FACT: Lucinda Dickey, a.k.a. Special K, a.k.a. Hot Hot Hot-Ass Woman From Ninja...
* EVERYTHING TENTATIVELY AVAILABLE TO HOMIES EXCEPT WHERE NOTED *1. First off, I want to say:SPOO twinsies. Sulka error card recovered.2. [[SPOILER]] And B, who was looking for Arbiitrano Goldschmeeed pants? Size 36, right? Found these, too. (Pop!). Don't know if I still call them new, as they've been folded up in my car for months.3. [[SPOILER]] POP! Fits like a slim-ish 38, smedium. Plastic buttons, but otherwise cool. Might keep if it looks good under a summer-blazer....
I know nothing about it, that's why I was curious. So far, I've somehow avoided her storylines (sounds like she's mostly 90s, by your description?), but Munn is just not a good actress unless she's playing someone hot, but flat and emotionally stunted, like her character on The Newsroom.The Star Trek movie appeared to succeed because they gave it a strong emotional core without any of the knowing winks or gimmickry that crap up other reboots. I thought it was great.P.S....
What, Sophie Turner? Noooo!!!! I was really sort of hoping they'd go with Jane Levy (Evil Dead remake) as Jean Grey. She just....looks like Jean Grey. And she's good at the comedy and the drama, so what is this nonsense! Also, sure, Olivia Munn is hot, but is Psylock supposed to be a flat emotionless character?