or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

I don't get it. APCs stretch a bit (or a bunch) by my 31s were sized accurately. (I know because I wear a 32 and they made my face looked like this: )Yeah, here's what I mean. A worn pair or raw jannz will be stretched quite a bit; a new pair will be necessarily tighter.lol guy who obviously lives in Canada, what with your eh's and your health care and your fresh produce and whatnotSomeone put me on ignore once after I said William Gibson had a tin ear and a clunky prose...
I can contribute Swatches.
I was kidding, but I have read this in several of those pop-science books lately -- that clean, minimalist, well-fitting garments do make you more attractive to potential mates, and not just the shallow ones. (If that sounds too obvious, there were also studies that proved men were more likely to help out women with larger breasts.)
Bro, do you even date?
Why does eazye have kazoo's avatar? Strange inxplicable things today, make it stooooooop!!!
It looks like you're dating the invisible woman.
. [[SPOILER]] it's pretty simple, really. Here's a pair of Oakleys in a flattering wraparound shape but without all that pesky neon. This pair is clean and simple, brown and black, almost like new with very minimal wear.Made in Italy like all the rest.You know you want to. $79 $69 SHIPPED(IN PLAIN GLASSES CASE).
. [[SPOILER]] Pretty simple, really. Here's a pair of Oakleys in a flattering wraparound shape but without all that neon. This pair is clean and simple, brown and black, almost like new with very minimal wear.Made in Italy like all the rest.You know you want to. $79 $69 SHIPPED(IN PLAIN GLASSES CASE).
. [[SPOILER]] VINTAGE RAY BAN AVIATORSMADE IN THE USA BY BAUSCHE & LOMBEGOLD METAL FRAMES, GLASS LENSESSOLID VINTAGE CONDITIONONE SMALL MARK ON LEFT LENS (UNNOTICEABLE TO OTHERS, DOES NOT AFFECT VISION)EVERYTHING SEEN ON THE LENSES (INCLUDING THE EYE-LASH LOOKING THINGIE) IS A REFLECTION.QUESTIONS ENCOURAGED! THANKS$79 SHIPPED (IN PLAIN GLASSES CASE)
. [[SPOILER]] VINTAGE RAY BAN AVIATORSMADE IN THE USA BY BAUSCHE & LOMBEGOLD METAL FRAMES, GLASS LENSESSOLID VINTAGE CONDITIONONE SMALL MARK ON LEFT LENS (UNNOTICEABLE TO OTHERS, DOES NOT AFFECT VISION)EVERYTHING SEEN ON THE LENSES (INCLUDING THE EYE-LASH LOOKING THINGIE) IS A REFLECTION.QUESTIONS ENCOURAGED! THANKS$79 SHIPPED (IN PLAIN GLASSES CASE)