Posts by noob in 89

I've had a slew of rare EG blazers mouldering on grailed for over a year, question after question, drop after drop... I list a vintage Nickelodeon t-shirt (several of which are still on the 'bay) and it sells in two days for 30 times what I paid.
I don't have the links anymore, but there's a lot of tumblrs out there with pics of meals and ingredients, usually all just listed on the picture. Used to have a folder full of things like avocado toast.
I was not too impressed by Prometheus, and if there has to be another Alien film, I'm glad if they're returning to the action or suspense of the second. Otherwise, it will probably be another waste of talent. (Seriously, could we get like Daniel Craig and Fassbender back into some acting roles again?). At this point, though, I'm not sure what a good Alien movie would do that's not been done to death.
Thanks, this might be the tipping point for me -- time to finally get the blender in action and find out how to wash vegetables.I was curious because (as I've mentioned -- and I think mocked by Hendrix before, lol) my parents greatly improved their cholesterol profile and blood pressure by drinking green juice once or twice a day. (Kale, spinach, cucumber, celery, and ginger for sure, plus random other things). Those just seem to handle so many areas you don't tend to...
It looks like someone took a bedazzler to those shoes...
A thousandth rewatching of Footloose both met and exceeded my expectations. Seeing the late Chris Penn learn to dance via classic 80s montage is always a delight, and as the wife keenfully observed, his routine was later used at the end of Napoleon Dynamite. A+++
Go on...
at Lindas_stuff at Lindas_stuff at Lindas_stuff
Last two weeks or so, I've just been reading this thread for the drama....
Last night, I told my wife people used to watch Career Opportunities just to see the horse scene. Then Career Opportunities came on, and we watched it just to see the horse scene. My wife said, Couldn't you just see this on the internets? And I said, Yeah, that's true, people often post the horse scene gif and say it's the only reason to watch the movie. To which my wife said, I thought it was pronounced "gif", but by then we were both asleep.