or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Hey guys. I'm maybe looking to sell this superior BEACH JACKET in size Medium. Or maybe Smedium -- [[SPOILER]] purchased from a nice gentleman in this very thread. (Thanks, nice gentleman! Thanks, thread!)I wore it to the beach -- (I should say around the beach -- no sand touched it) -- then promptly went broke. JUST LOOKING TO GET BACK WHAT I PAID (or maybe a smidgen less).Underworn, underpriced, hot, wet (not wet), and ready for action.PM for hot deets..
John Waite - Change
Yes! Those will eventually surface either here (converted to a group thread) or in separate threads. Please stay tuned for details.
PM'd, but forgot to update the thread. Anyone needs additional specs, let me know.
Wait, do people still say this un-ironically? Seems like every time I here it now it's just implicit that you're mocking the bro or bro types who would actually mean it in the original sense. (If not, then sorry I thumbed )Any case, anyone who hasn't watched the hilarious YouTube rap on the subject, pls do so now.
Oh, Billy!
I'm no expert, but if you're looking for vintage, then any label printed on the actual shirt, as opposed to a tag, is an insta-pass. They didn't start doing that until fairly recently, at least as far as I know.That bape shirt looks neat, though! I'd definitely grab anything like that for cheap, even with the likelihood of fakes.
Soz bro, these are the only actual pics I got -- Lanvin and MMM (both are black, mixed media high tops).
Yes. Too real for you?
What's up, gents... Probably not the right audience, but I may have to unload some SUPER-BALLER SNEAKERS, fitting 8.5-9 US / EU 42, for eBay prices, due to lack of wear and general lifestyle-funding. If you are in need of SUPER-BALLER SNEAKERS and want retail quality at non-retail prices, then please, "holla" at your "boy". Thank you, and good luck. (Also up for grabs: Size 32-34-ish Murray's patchwork pants (think Bill Murray in Moonrise Kingdom).