or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

yo, let's fruit this beach... [[SPOILER]] @Playdice @playdice [[SPOILER]] A bowl of super ... [[SPOILER]] @playdice what i got, foo? [[SPOILER]] etsy-worthy?Lead on, adventurer. Your quest awaits! [[SPOILER]] 80's ski stuff, original Titanic shirt [[SPOILER]] ggggaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI'M SORRY NEEEEED MAACHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!1i'm out of time.
Can't wait till my ToJ arrives so I can participate!
Like Rick Perry says, even a broken clock is right once a day.
Guys, did you know that Randy Quaid made a sex tape? More on this story, as well as the Polo and Yu Gi Oh sheets I found, when we return in two days...
I grabbed some white fuzzy Marriott Cancun slippers on the off-chance Spoo or someone would want them for some ambiguous beach or bathroom-related purpose. It's not Ad Rock's VW necklace or anything, but we all have to make do.
You were in the life? Either way, that thing is boss! You should wall-mount it and keep it there until some lady-friend objects....
THIS is what it sounds like.......when doves cry.
OH SHIT!, that's awesome. Got the 5-song single with 1945 on it in my car right now... Sick findz.
PLaydice, you old son of a gun... I gotta possible PLaydice find: NIKE t-shirt advertising the Nike Cortez ("Nike Blue Ribbon Sports, featuring the Cortez"). Made in Mexico, but at least as far back as the 80s. Cool cheezy rubbery graphics. Can you confirm I've just won a million dollars? (Also a Super Bowl '86 shirt, original '98 Titanic movie tee [lol], a Pepsi Challenge shirt, and some other 80s shiz cause Beach City, USA knew I was coming). The convict who almost...