or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Sup Woofa?
Perfect for your upcoming Dead Ringers party....
100% of people I know just want to look good naked. The other 0% are lying.
Somebody tell the Marvel Contest of Champions app I've already installed it.
Anyone here good at the bro science? I like taking high dose, fast-release niacin as a cheap way to boost hdl and ciculatory health, but here's the thing: I am (unfortunately) chain-smoking again after a stint in Vegas, and won't be stopping again for a few weeks. Is it safe (or still reasonably pleasant) to indulge in both activities at once? Niacin is 'nicotinic acid', related structurally in some way to nicotine. I worry that indulging in a lot of both at once could...
Wear it with a blue summer suit or blazer. There was dude on Project Runway who wore one with all types of blue ensembles and it worked well, I thought. I like to rock a cheesy all-white Casio with higher-end pieces on occasion, and it helps along my 80s vibe.
Have seen older men lovingly fingering a middle school cheerleading outfit, can confirm creepiness.
Their underoos are nice.
I don't know about "focused" (sounds like a lot of pieces to me), but you could definitely snap up some used items for a few hundred bucks and see how that works for you. The ones I own all seem to look used anyway. And I hate it that the $400 jackets available to me online pop up on sale for like $100 in places like California.
If these Goodwill employees continue to hide Polo in the women's section, I might have to prosecute them legally.