or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Oh hey... I'm looking for a 38 Short-ish, tagged 32 or 33 waist ice blue (or similar island-y color) suit for vacation shenanigans, as well as a black suit in the same size. A good/modern fit is preferable to fine Italian quality, though that's OK, too. I have things on b&s for trade, possibly. And cash ! (Not much). Thanks!
Two years old, still minty.
Did we see Takai's Rolex yet?
derp
IT'S BACK -- THE ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT (THE SAME) TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD! BUY MY 'SIZE 50' BLACK TOJ1 VARSITY OR JUST TRADE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
No way, dude -- we must combine our powers to weather this storm.I've got a nice, unworn, slim black linen coat by Theory. It's really nice, but the shoulders have passants or epaulets, depending on your level of nerdery, lending it a slight militar-ish feel. Been meaning to have those removed, but haven't gotten around to it, as I already have a go-to in that area. Just sayin'.Anyway, this is doubly bad because my fiance loves the look of a man in a black suit and wants...
Also need a cheap black suit in 38 short/ 32 or 33 waist. What is it with black suits? Where are you supposed to wear them, other than funerals?
Check the first post....
Funded in part by some ridiculous sneakers I never wore.