or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Holy shit did I just spot a He-Man beach towel?
Damn, Nat. You got any OMNI magazines in that box? I'm looking for the issue on lucid dreams that was old even when I was a kid.That Radio Shack haul is A+, btw. And my friend's had an echo for at least two months -- no connections to speak of. what's all this about it not being released yet? [[SPOILER]] Moving on, the beach is no joke, people. Vintage Tommy brings me closer, but I'm going to need something super- awesome-r if I continue to battle the space-time...
St. John's's bound to give any island a run for its money when it comes to blue water and white sand, just sayin'. If Barbados could top that, it would surely be too disconcerting for the eyeballs to handle, like living through the end of Altered States, or finding the fabric of the universe sewn of Versace. What I mean to say is: Nataku, be careful with that Echo, man! My friend's got one. It freaks me the eff out. Can you imagine (other than cell phones) a device that's...
NOOB: Master Po, I don't understand. I vanquished my enemies, defeated my demons. My prize is claimed. The Nagel prints -- why does the interwebs ignore them?MASTER PO: If a man dwells on the past, noob, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past. They are young. They need time. [[SPOILER]]
Once, I was almost convinced that reading Don DeLillo was the best thing ever. Then I was convinced. Then I heard Campbell Scott reading Don Delillo, and knew he had made me a liar. In the future, all books will be written by Don DeLillo, and they will all be read by Campbell Scott. They will all be the best. They will all be convincing. And I will still be a liar.
. [[SPOILER]] HAVE YOU EVER WALKED IN AND FOUND THE EXACT THING LINGERING IN YOUR BOOKMARKS FOR WEEKS? [[SPOILER]] HAVE YOU EVER WALKED IN AND FOUND TWO OF THOSE THINGS?HI. MY NAME IS J. ROBERT NOOBERTON, AND TODAY I'M HERE TO SHOW YOU WHAT'S POSSIBLE WITH THE POWER OF BEE-LIEF®
Thus ends another day in the life of a great psychiatrist, not behind the facade of a big city hospital, but right here, in the real world.
Really? There's one up on ebay atm. Sadly, that Hilfiger pic isn't mine. I used to have about four of those -- all free -- and I'd wear them at summer camp, football practice, things like that. Anything dirty. And somehow, they persevered. Now they are gone, all.gone. What happened to our shirts!
[[SPOILER]] Oh, POP, POP!...That's an interesting point. It seems like some of the best shirts were just given away, and now they're among the most valuable. At least I know that was the case with Polo and Hilfiger. IIRC, they used to pretty much throw them at you whenever you even thought about buying something like their cologne or underwear. They belonged to everyone, yet many considered them status symbols, becoming unwitting billboards.Now whenever I look to reclaim...
Ah, cool. I'm glad you mentioned this. I didn't know that merchandise with a line through it would be sold at a discount store. I've seen so many items sold as "NWOT" -- some arriving with ticket stubs and Kleenex in the pocket -- that I try to be extra careful in this regard. Good to know.Any case, nice suits!