or Connect

Posts by noob

Constantine wasn't picked-up for a full season run -- they've shut down production, but it's not yet canceled. [[SPOILER]]
No, no, no. Ted Hughes translation all day...
This holiday season, show them how you really feel with this modern twist on a timeless classic. Introducing the new sterling silver Always Down to Eff belt buckle, available exclusively at Tiffany's© .
Hanging it outside might do it, though I don't know if moths would be a concern. Putting it in the dryer with tennis balls is also supposed to make odors disappear, though you might want to research that as well.
Sorry you feel that way -- I just made a suggestion to someone who didn't get their jacket or their money back. I've been shitty here because I recommended toj to people who are now sort of angry. The whole thing is kind of shitty, tbh.
Whoah, Tom Stoppard...probably shouldn't have skipped that one, then.Rosencrantz and Guildenstern is one of the best films ever.... After this weekend, I can happily report Nightcrawler was very dark and absorbing (and would have even made a great Nicolas Winding Refn film, complete with the insistent pounding of those 80s-esque synthesizers) -- seriously, see it, it was good -- and Mocking Jay is unfortunately so forgettable, but probably necessary to understand Part II....
I mean, you can Google pics of the Biebs rockin' that varsity a year before ToJ invented it, the piece that was once called their signature jacket. That's why it's doubly confounding or shitty to hear these other people derided as rip-offs.
I swear, this thread is for people who'd believe anything. Drew makes a knock-off of a Givenchy all-black varsity (which I like, but c'mon now...), then he gets to draw a line in the sand and claim everyone else is copying....who, him? An unknown? Get with it, cyc with it. You are better than this, my man. [[SPOILER]]
I mean, they are actual designers, they are trained, they have pedigree, use quality materials and construction, and they work with the customer to create what they desire. They aren't a huckster dilettante.They provide what you pay for. I guess they didn't buy an affiliate thread though, so that's my bad.
Order a good quality knock-off (or inspired, or tweak your own design, whatever) from somewhere like Cloth Surgeon, an MTM outlet that has so far been able to deliver what you pay for..