or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

HOW BIG IS IT?UNO GRANDE? [[SPOILER]] DOS GRANDE? [[SPOILER]] TRES GRANDE? [[SPOILER]] TRES! TRES! GRANDE! [[SPOILER]] RLPL LINEN$59 SHIPPED. ($9,000 LESS THAN RETAIL)Measurements forthcoming..
Oh, yeah. That sounds really cool. I don't know how experienced you are tinkering with things, but the only thing I could add from my experience would be to make sure the jeans actually fit well, will be something you'll wear, and not too cumbersome somehow to discourage use. I've fallen victim to all of these.
@HansderHund, PLaydic - CONGRATS, BROS That sounds good, though the streaks might still be there after you dye them, just not as prominent. I assume you mean like a black overdye (cool) but you could go all-in with some natural indigo dye (cooler).EDIT: GM-H, holy shit!
click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click...
click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click...
Thanks, razl!
THIS ISAIA WAS MADE BY HAND FROM A BENEVOLENT CREATOR,AN OLD ITALIAN CRAFTSMAN, POSSIBLY NAMED MARZIO. He is soft. He is beautiful. But alas, he has fallen on hard times. Please do not judge him. We are all Marzio's creatures. [[SPOILER]] MEASUREMENTS:SIZE LARGEP2P: 23 and 6/8"SHOULDER: 19 and 3/8"SLEEVE: 25 and 6/8"CONDITION: PURPLE AND MINTY, OH SO MINTY.....$44.99 PLUS ONE LUCKY PENNY FOR SHIPPING.ACT NOW, THESE DEALS WON'T LAST LONG!.
SIZE LARGE THE HARDEST THING ABOUT THIS SHIRT IS GETTING THOSE BOULDERS THROUGH THE HOLES. MEASUREMENTS: P2P - 24 and 5-6/8" SHOULDER: 19.5" SLEEVE: 26.7-27" (Down outside sleeve; to center cuff) CONDITION: Good used condition. Please see photos for issues : laundry mark under shirt tail (invisible when worn), light fading under the armpits (unseen), white/faded collar tips (just the tips; not seen head-on, if that makes sense). A price tag hole through...
It been many years since my first journey to Ho Avenue. Many lives have changed...but the game in the Point remains the same:The only thing I think about, what scares me, is that, when I get into that store, am I going to come out alive?Once customer like French cuffs; his wife don't do French cuffs. I said, My God -- what's a closet without French cuffs?Sea Island cotton. That got me into the life. Sea Island cotton the best pimp in the world..Only on HBO. It's not TV,...
I like it, though I made it all the way through Kingsman thinking he was Oliver Reid. Speaking of Fantastic Four, it's weird to learn it's basically a flat movie with no acts. Weird because I downloaded the soundtrack awhile back, and that is exactly what the music suggests -- flat and boring. I kept trying to picture the movie, or at least determine where the big dramatic scenes were, and just couldn't.