or Connect

Posts by noob

No, it's from a brand called Koto, sold at Urban Outfitters. I found a pair of their shorts in a thrift yesterday, and I was struck not only by their quality, but by their explicit EG-ness. So I looked up the brand, and it seems they sort of rip from a few familiar faces...
sup Needles?
The obvious answer -- and this is style forum, there's always a way -- is to acquire both. (But not at once. Buy one, and let it sap your enthusiasm. Then, when your heart turns white, and doubt rushes to fill the void, give it a nice caulking with that second EG. Your soul will thank you, if not your wallet).I'm going to agree with eluther on the Bedford, and its sandwich-grabbing properties. I would also stress the idea that while more versatile, the Bedford does have a...
When does this happen? Should I just look out for normal sales or what? Thirty-five sounds good bet. For the hundred retail, I would either go for a good used pair, or something like Zara, maybe -- quality in doubt, but more relevant details.Related: does anyone have experience bleaching a leather sole? If the cobbler won't do it, I'd like to try this before re-soling a couple pair (so the transition to the new sole will look more natural).Also related: I may be looking...
Suddenly, it turns out every movie I'm watching stars Roy Scheider. How the fuck does that even happen? Last Embrace (1979) -- A man who may or may not still be a spy working under Christopher Walken is being hunted, either by Walken, a secret Jewish cabal, his own suntanned demons, or all or none of these things. Somewhere along the way he chokes a young Mandy Patinkin. The verdict: unreasonably good.
[[SPOILER]] Yo, yo, yo, what's up @barrelntrigger - here's that barrel-y stuff I found. The BAPE, while possessing several legitimate-y markers of fine authenticity, is most likely fake. (But it is a Japanese XL and available for teh shipping if you want to rock it). The workwear-y shirt, I don't even know, I don't even....
That's interesting. What put you off about White Noise?I remember, back when I first tackled it at 21, I was almost deaf to its charms; it just struck me as too half-assed for a wholesale assault on American culture. If I fell hard for its nutty, serio-comic premise, then I was also too spellbound by writers like Joseph Heller and David Foster Wallace to enjoy any book not cycling through that particular kind of mania. DeLillo, by contrast, felt too restrained. Too boring,...
Don't worry, man. You can wait it out. It's like Edward Norton said in Fight Club -- on a long enough timeline, everyone gets fat.
List as newly refurbished!.