or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Thanks, @Ace_Face! That is a bookmark for sure. Sounds like a fun trip, especially with everyone rocking the Jams.
Man, you guys blew it. And on the very day that StyFo-Robo decides to highlight this thread ... (I withhold, for the moment, my glorious jpegs, the Goonies tees, the Nike tees, the button-fronts all swimming in pastel. I withold from you my timeless films on VHS, Police Academy and Dream a Little Dream, sweet food that sustains us. Do you deserve them? Are you worthy of the Officer Mahoney? Of the Meredith Salenger, sheathed in latex, putting eyeballs at risk? No, sir!,...
God, VOLTRON! I had these things. We had these things. But where did they all go...!!!! That got to be the coolest haul in ages. (Would also like to know what happened when the Fat Boys met the phat pimp himself, Ice T). So much win .... @ChetB: What's that cool-looking drawing thingie? It's nice.
For the record, I too have always hated fun. Hate it, hate it, hate it. No, sir, no ma'am. No way, no how, okay, okey-dokey.
Great jacket. In my (inexpert) opinion, a different colored shirt and some white Vans slip-ons would push this toward the current ideal. Check out cotton dockers' tumblr if you haven't. It's basically a hi-res wellspring of ideas for this sort of thing.
Where to acquire literary training/hobbies?
Dude! Really? How! Thought that was killed years back, after endless trying. Figured Powers would have just replaced it, for some reason. This is excellent news.
Actually, that was one of Chris Claremont's original X-Men, along with Wolverine (a Canadian), Storm (an African), Colossus (a Russian), and Banshee (a redhead).* Yeah, I'm not sure how you can say they've made no female superhero movies except the ones they've made? They've been trying to make several for years, including Wonder Woman. There was also Buffy and Dark Angel on the small screen, and the two Kick-Ass movies were only nominally about that one guy...Seems like...
Yeah, but he needs to size up 1 on everything That's great, though, my favorite in awhile; should be pasted to the color challenge thread as well.
Whoah, thumbs up to this whole page, and the synchronicity continues as I've also just picked up that one, as well as everything by Dylan Horrocks. (Great reviews, btw). I think I found Horrocks through this Rolling Stone list -- about the best Google will deliver on the subject -- and spent a good deal of time hunting everything down, both digital and in print. So excited to see you you guys reviewing the comics. (Best Non-Superhero Graphic Novel List:...