or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

No pics yet, but these are really, really mint and awesome: Oxxford summer sport coat, linen and wool. Tagged 44L. Current label Hickey Freeman summer sport coat, blue linen (a little paler than navy). Tagged 40S. Might fit a regular, too, as it's really not that cropped by today's standards. Also have a Tagged L Brioni shirt, swaggy and brown-ish. Probably fits an XL because BRIONI. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY LAZINESS AND INQUIRE WITHIN!
A few random things I happen to have pics of at the moment, all available for trade. (Or some $$$ too, I guess, if you're so inclined...)THIN SUMMER-ISH WOOL SWEATER BY BRIONI, TAGGED XL(Has a tiny unnoticeable hole on the lower back waistband)INCOTEX PANTS. SIZE 54, 19"-ISH WAIST. REALLY NICE MID TO HEAVY WEIGHT FABRIC. MEASUREMENTS IN SPOILER. [[SPOILER]] T&A 16.5 x 42 NWT BILL'S KHAKIS, SIZE 34BILL'S SIZE 34. PALE KHAKI AND PLEATED. GREAT USED CONDITION.NWT HICKEY...
THUUUUUMBS! THUMBS FOR EVERYONE! [[SPOILER]] Good lord, the pull of a new thread, how the gravity draws me in --- HOW WE SPIN LIKE TOPS FROM ITS HOT THRIFTY CENTRE!!!!!!!1This is a Brioni summer sweater. Tagged XL. Thin wool. Sheik status. Available for trades or something.B O O M! Pop and drop. It's a Vince t-shirt. Retail: One million dollars..... [[SPOILER]] B O O M! Also pop. A big-ass TSE sweater. So nice I even wished, briefly, I was a woman. Size Medium. Fits a...
^You could make it a sort of best-of from the old thread? Also: ATTN: DENIM BROS: (EVERY BROS): GET IN HERE! Everyone's got jeans, and there's an awesome denim challenge underway in SW&D. It'd be great to see our top denim guys (as well as the rest of us plebes) make an appearance : http://www.styleforum.net/t/480253/sw-d-challenge-denim-24-may-2015/0_20
^OH, SNAPS, A FAKE CHANEL BOMBER! [[SPOILER]] BORING, RELIABLE, AND ALL-AVAILABLE NWT BILLS, TAGGED 34, M2WHATEVER. THESE PROBABLY HAVE THE PLEATS. INCOTEX 54, THICK, FF, FINER THAN ALYSSA MILANO [[SPOILER]] NWT HICKEY FREEMAN SIZE 33 -- FINER THAN NICOLE EGGERT (ALMOST) [[SPOILER]] JCREW SUPER-SUMMER TIE OF SUPER-SUMMER-NESS, SEERSUCKER!, SEERSUCKER!
Thanks, Wes! (But I didn't see any mention of a 'Mr. Spoo' ... )eff-eff-FTW, these are all me. Pull up your chairs. Bask in their glow.Later, I might treat you to my full month's stash of summer prep: spiraling stripes, fading pastels, surf shack, skate shack -- ALL HOLES FILLED WITH HARD 1980s!!!!1NeedMachine, cover your tender ears....
Hey, I got the wrong WSJ... ...can anyone link to the legend of the spoo?
.. [[SPOILER]] To be continued....
Today (yesterday): Time Life Books set: Mysteries of the Uknown: Proustian memory explosion, commence: Flashbacks of Time Life commercials, and of David Spade's routine making fun of those commercials, for MTV's Half-Hour Comedy Hour. N/A