or Connect

Posts by noob

I have 250k worth, but it's all Uniqlo.
I've really enjoyed this MoK summer edition. It's like getting a new type of Skittles -- bold new flavor, same sugary goodness.
No, I am saying you should try wearing it with all those things. Also: Dude. Relax. It's a black jacket. Wear it however you want, it won't look bad.
Wear it open over one of those nautical Picasso shirts... Then try it over a loud yellow plaid button down... Then over a classic white tee... Then over your bare chest smeared with the blood of your enemies... Then over a crisp and elegant timeless white oxford.
"Don't post opinions on things I don't sell" is certainty not an informative or helpful response, and neither is uniform praise from a vendor looking to move units at any cost. Its not a difference of opinion, it's just spam, more filler we all have to wade through. Your comments are more applicable to a true discussion -- of which this thread is in dire need. Otherwise, as someone above said, we could all just re-read the promotional materials.
C'mon, man, this isn't an affiliate thread designed for you to hawk your wares. I appreciate these kind of opinions, and already have to wade through all kinds of promotional bullshit and constant sales and stock updates across three or four threads just to get to it. Please try to keep that in mind.
*Ambiguous thread title results in 1,000 replies.
Thanks for the link need machine! Will probably cop a hoodie. @ eazye, if you're keeping the mmm x hm boots, but don't like the paint, those look really good sanded-down. Kind of a texture-y gray canvas underneath. Pics somewhere in the DIY thread.
True, true. No worries, I've amassed almost a terabyte of 80s classics on a portable drive. This is just for the small cross-section of video store I'm hoping to put together, so I'm looking for the best covers, not the best films. This would appear to be mostly horror and beach sex comedy, which makes it hard, because those are the first things people snap up. Anyway, I'm looking for the best (or most store-ish, but compact) display shelf.The goal is to have some sort of...