or Connect

Posts by noob

Because it was available for download? Even Kayla Scoliosisadario couldn't save it.
................................................................................................................................................................................................ 1. Giovanni Ribisi 2. Juliette Lewis 3. Jesus 4. Alicia Silverstone 5. .... and Jeremy Davies as himself. ADDED BONUS: DAVID SCHWIMMER, OH! -- Please stand by for ties -- MINT. FRESH. RECENT. HERMES. $59.99...
Didn't you just start working in advertising?
For me, it's not seeing the ads that's the problem, it's the unscrupulous forces that drive them, the way they collect you, profile you, store you, and sell you. Often hidden, and with no oversight. Not to mention the risk they pose to your digital property should you happen to click on the wrong ad (or, more likely, when it decides to click on itself for you).I don't know why seeing ads is being presented as the problem. It's not. If that were the case -- if it were a...
BEWARE: HITCHIKERS MAY BE ESCAPING INMATES
EDIT: unsure whether response is 'political'
Agreed on all counts. With his movies, it's like you can tell, objectively, that your body should reject them, but miraculously, they do not.
Loro Piana cashmere, I mean, Jesus H. WHIZ, man!...