or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

I'm no expert, but if you're looking for vintage, then any label printed on the actual shirt, as opposed to a tag, is an insta-pass. They didn't start doing that until fairly recently, at least as far as I know.That bape shirt looks neat, though! I'd definitely grab anything like that for cheap, even with the likelihood of fakes.
Soz bro, these are the only actual pics I got -- Lanvin and MMM (both are black, mixed media high tops).
Yes. Too real for you?
What's up, gents... Probably not the right audience, but I may have to unload some SUPER-BALLER SNEAKERS, fitting 8.5-9 US / EU 42, for eBay prices, due to lack of wear and general lifestyle-funding. If you are in need of SUPER-BALLER SNEAKERS and want retail quality at non-retail prices, then please, "holla" at your "boy". Thank you, and good luck. (Also up for grabs: Size 32-34-ish Murray's patchwork pants (think Bill Murray in Moonrise Kingdom).
Hurricane STEVE KANE still dominates the weather beat, bringing light surprises today, with continued surprises throughout the weekend. Chance of swag up 75%, while total panty moisture could exceed last year's high of .25". Stay tuned for epic shout-outs and more. Film at eleven.
*Actual shoes. Colors heightened to show detail. This is an interest check, I guess -- but one that may fully metastasize into a sale.Lanvin high tops, made in Italy at the peak of their quality (and retail) . Not the later, lesser-made high-tops you usually see on eBay, these are fun, luxe, supreme, mixed material, and all black, black, black, black: [[SPOILER]] Great condition with extensive photos, answers, explanations, and back and forth available.Size is equivalent...
Huh. I think you guys could be missing the flip side, which is that it was Big Pharma that created this thing, so essentially, people like you -- rich white guys who love to make telling women how they should feel into a kind of sport.
SOLD! [[SPOILER]] Oh, look, it's an amazing fair isle winter vest by Steven Alan!Size XL, 100% wool, and brand new with tags will leave you very happy.Retail $250 $50 shipped.Please check photos for measurements and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.Thanks! .
SOLD! [[SPOILER]] Oh, look, it's an amazing fair isle winter vest by Steven Alan!Size XL, 100% wool, and brand new with tags will leave you very happy.Retail $250 $50 shipped.Please check photos for measurements and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.Thanks! .
[[SPOILER]] Up for grabs here is a very nice button down by Steven Alan, the brand's signature piece, the reverse seam shirt.Size Large, mint, and ready.ONLY $28 $23 PLUS $3 shippingAct now while the deals are hot?