or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

YO, MAN...WHO GOT KOALA-T FOR THRIFTMAS? [[SPOILER]]
http://lifehacker.com/money-saving-phone-calls-how-to-negotiate-out-of-bank-1435848512#_ga=1.144676469.1132973242.1412273304Applicable. Feels a bit cheesy, but it's worked for me in the past.
Thanks. I like your two-account style (like authors adopting a pseudonym for a different genre), but have to admit, a loyal following kind of scares me. And thanks for this! Was just trying to figure that out.
What I want to know is, why do you look so much like Nataku...?
Oh, snap. A belated happy birthday, Spoo!
Whelp...I guess I got some Escada sunglasses, mint with case. You know, for the ladies. They're pretty neat and baller I guess. Thought I'd see if someone here wanted 'em for pretty cheap rather than get an ebay account and have them languish for eons. Pics on request!
TAGGED/STATED/OSTENSIBLE SIZE 48 TOJ1 FROM MY ORIGINAL POST. BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK. DON'T WANT TO SELL, BUT LISTENING TO AUDACIOUS OFFERS. YOUR MAXIMUM POINT OF POWER IS NOW.
Ugh. Sorry for the noob question, but I'm finally thinking of getting a new ebay account. Is there a benefit to adding this classic line to your auctions -- I'm new, but hey, I've sold over 1 million items on Style Forum, Fedora Lounge, etc.? Or is this even allowed? My fate is in your hands.
Here's a weird one for you: Does SF have a trusted Australian proxy?
Head on over to Uniqlo's web site, if you haven't already. Each year, they release a number of flannels -- slim, soft, in traditional and more interesting designs -- that are good quality and dirt cheap. $30 is the norm, I think, but they frequently go on sale for $20, usually with free shipping over $50 or $100, depending.I've had mine for 3-4 years and they keep getting better.