or Connect

Posts by noob

Thanks, 4est. Soon I will be traveling to the 1980s, and those new Eytys will be a good step toward blending in.
Anyone know of Eytys retailers in the US (either online or brick and mortar)?
Do you have a chest measurement? I read the Brooklines might fit a tad larger than the others...
Well that just completely ruined a user name for me...
Are you sure those aren't the leather Vans slip-ons?
As feared, The Tunnel is breaking me. It's long and it's dense and though it carries in its book-y winds some of the finest (and most labored) prose ever written, it is, alas, quite plot-less, and sometimes a slog, and not something to be taken in lightly after a few hours of gardening in the sun. I'm pretty sure I haven't read it in at least five days.
OH SHIT IT'S A BIG-ASS SOFT FLUFFY SCARF!!!!!!
The thing is, this is a discussion forum, and Teger's discussing has value even to readers beyond sunny Florida.
Thanks! Yes, that's a big help. Sometimes the measurements read like typos (19" shoulder, 20" p2p )
Thanks, guys. I did see one for sale this morning, but that's like ten years in EG time, so who knows. It's probably gone. My only concern (other than the price) was that I have no experience with the Baker jacket or vanishing floral-esque prints, but with this kind of vouching, I may veto my two-week rule. I remember an all-batik eluther fit pic, which in memory looked pretty cool, but I couldn't dig it up. *For further eluther goodness, consult the reading thread!