or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Speaking of action: http://gawker.com/judge-who-likes-to-fuck-at-work-wins-re-election-1781501155
Damns. Well, I'll probably have to return solo (the peeps were literally walking to and from the restrooms craning their necks trying to catch the microwave in action), but for the sake of the thrift, and for the love of Spoo, I'll grab some hash browns sometime....In other news, I've moved and the stores here are even crappier than before. Not even a purple Sean John label to get my blood up.
Also, wth, man! I talked a big game about Waffle House... And then we went there. So confused -- the axis of my world set aspin. I wanted to love those microwave waffles. I really did. :-/
Congrats, Josh! Congrats, 2ndhandman!
*Search Stanley Van Buren*
Oh hey... I'm looking for a 38 Short-ish, tagged 32 or 33 waist ice blue (or similar island-y color) suit for vacation shenanigans, as well as a black suit in the same size. A good/modern fit is preferable to fine Italian quality, though that's OK, too. I have things on b&s for trade, possibly. And cash ! (Not much). Thanks!
Two years old, still minty.
Did we see Takai's Rolex yet?
derp
IT'S BACK -- THE ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT (THE SAME) TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD! BUY MY 'SIZE 50' BLACK TOJ1 VARSITY OR JUST TRADE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!