or Connect

Posts by noob

I liked Prisoners as I liked 24, but both felt like a pretty contrived apologia for torture.
Hey, my college roommate was a Sammy! He usually wore khakis, though, styled with sorority t-shirts and whatever he happened to eat for lunch that day.
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg...
Good pickup, bad pickup, whatever. Someone can have this. It's taking up space. Available!
Found this big canvas Eddie Bauer bag. Now it's taking up space. Available! .
. """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""" """""""" "" YOU DON'T GET TO 33 INCHES WITHOUT MAKING A FEW ENEMIES " " " " " " " Hickey Freeman Pumpkin Pants, just in time for Halloween. $69.99 $49.99 (NWT AND ONE FOURTH OF RETAIL!) CHEEP
If you liked the trailer, I'd say go for it. It's OK. Really well-acted in parts, but as reviewers note, it seems like a prestige film that reaches for epic-ness, but somehow fails. It did make me want to seek out the memoir.^Also, lols at akatsuki's avatar.
Man, jet/snoopy is boring. Let's return to the golden era... jet/regis: now there was some fun.
Thanks. Oh, man...Actually, mine looks exactly like the first pic, except the collar is a dark brown, not copper, not peach. (What I was trying to say was that the velvet part doesn't continue down the length of the coat, as it does in the second pic). The thrifts have finally delivered some great wool pants, so I'll definitely try it with those. I love this jacket (mine's very thin, so perfect for this town), it's just so hard to put together. :P
Nah, I remember the structure + prose were both very absorbing, and that was enough to carry the book for me. (Not saying the rest was bad, it's just been too long since I've read it).