or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

I'm angry. At double 00, our Goodwill guys miss the Hermes, but hide all the 80s Polo stuff in the women's section. Sometimes it's worth the odd looks, other times, not so much. [[SPOILER]] finally some ties. available, who knows...
[[SPOILER]] Life got you down? Tired of limp ties? Stuck with a permanent case of the Mondays?Unleash your inner Harvey Specter in this wild* Brioni power tie!She will love the feel of this Italian silk rubbing between her fingers, and finally, 3.5" is the ideal width!Only $35 -- that's less than the price of a cup of coffee! (At Starbucks).But wait, that's not all! Act now, and you'll also receive a sealed envelope personalized with your very own address!That's one...
Is this the MRL I'm looking for? 3-4 days off -- brb, off to read 4K posts and PMs...
Holy crap, YES. That watch. I like your moves, Ace Face. Guess I should I probably get a new ebay account.Thanks, that's a great site!
[[SPOILER]] Eh, one more... Love this one.
[[SPOILER]] pop [[SPOILER]] pop
[[SPOILER]] http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-RED-MADRAS-COTTON-PLAID-BLAZER-SPORT-COAT-JACKET-38-40-/230840730368?hash=item35bf2e0300:m:mfdLOJo1dfI-_q5uB4bn8nQSeriously, though. $1200? Ten people actually watching? What gives?
Pardon the request, but I'm looking for vintage Swatch bands in black and white. Like you know, the watch band to a vintage Swatch, that was made back in the day, not recently. Anyone's got one, please hit me up!
Let the bidding wars commence....
Today was an eazye kinda day... [[SPOILER]] I didn't have to use my j/kmint and available.