or Connect

Posts by noob

WHY MUST YOU DASH MY EVERY LAST DIY HOPE!Fine. It's a testicle. Wear it with the MMM vag shoes, or that one spacepope vest, perhaps. Make it a theme?
Wait a sec, where was Ant Man and The Wasp in that trailer? How are they going to do a satisfactory Ultron story without them? Also: Ultron's face always looks underwhelming/under-scary in the books Also: I'm about to start the giant Age of Ultron omnibus. Does the movie follows that at all, other than nabbing the title? (IIRC, It seems a little too recent for that?) Unrelated: just got caught up on GotG/cosmic universe titles. Ronan was a good guy!
You could do something like an eeeevil version of the Levi's boxing bag?
Man of Leisure.
QUICK SALE! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY LAZINESS AND RECEIVE THIS BRIONI TIE FOR ONLY $60! THAT'S RIGHT! $60! STRAP IT ON AND AND TRANSFORM YOURSELF INTO HARVEY SPECTER! DON'T BE A MIKE ROSS! THE TIME TO HESITATE IS THROUGH! WHY WAIT? GRAB IT NOW, OR FOREVER BE A LEWIS. What about those other ties, you ask? THEY ARE ALSO FOR SALE! (All except for the b/w Hermes, because you were a chump and slept on that). Ties measure 3.5" or a hair over 3.5" at bottom (though...
Nonsense. Observe this evil lab tech as he watches Agent Simmons flee Hydra Tuesday evening. Brown pants, black coat, swag.@tingle27, I like those Docs. Blacked-out soles?
Whew, thank God. At first I saw that and thought the Oxford English Dictionary had been compromised.