or Connect

Posts by noob

EDITOR'S NOTE: HELLO, AND THANKS FOR THE 100K VIEWS, AND FOR ALL YOUR KIND RESPONSES! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! HOWEVER, THOUGH I'M NOT A MOD, AND HAVE NO EDITING PRIVILEGES WHATSOEVER, I MUST KINDLY ASK YOU ALL TO PLEASE STOP ADVERTISING THE SELLING OF 'SPOTS' IN THIS THREAD. THE WAY IT'S BEEN HANDLED LEAVES MANY VULNERABLE, AND JUST DOESN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. TRADES I DON'T MIND (THOUGH IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO ADVERTISE ANYONE'S TOJ BUT MY OWN ),...
In other news: I need to get rid of stuff! Blue Brioni tie in my sig available to thrift bros for the low, low price of $50! Also, finally got around to measuring a bunch of mint/recent/nicer than usual Zegna shirts all hovering around Large, if anyone's interested. Trade! Sell for cheep-ish. Take them away! Random stuff: Blue 16.5 T&A shirt, some not exactly khaki (more yellowy orangey?) Corneliani pants, size 32, maybe the sunglasses in sig -- up for trade. Still...
I messaged this guy twice before, ready to give away things he was looking for at cost -- never got a reply.
So it's recent, then? That would explain its....recent -looking-ness. Vintage-looking, but so clean, and not puffed-out like that kid from Willy Wonka.
@barrelntrigger, what've I got here? [PHOTO NOT FOUND] Vintage workwear-ish short sleeved striped shirt: Kent, hand woven, hand sewn(?), sandfordized, tab collar, big metal-ized plastic faux Mexican silver buttons, sturdy-ass cloth, looks vintage as eff.
*requesting fit pics from nataku and jdrizzy*
SHIELD is perfect if you excise the eight or nine monster of the week filler from season one. That first episode, maybe the second, plus the last three were compelling, not to mention tasty and big-budget. Excluding the last episode, season two has also been pretty slick, engaging, and action-packed. If they could just get Joss to start scripting, do a gloss on the character development, it could really be special. Arrow, by contrast, just feels so much like typical...
Thanks, RFX45! That's helpful, though kind of disappointing there's not really a link between the two Age of Ultrons besides the title. Also if they could have covered Hank Pym first, and begun his story in the past as they did with Captain America, that would have been ideal, IMO. So is there a regular comics thread around here? Where can I petition Bendis to limit himself to a small amount of amazing, literary work per month, rather than a thousand hit or miss scripts?
WHY MUST YOU DASH MY EVERY LAST DIY HOPE!Fine. It's a testicle. Wear it with the MMM vag shoes, or that one spacepope vest, perhaps. Make it a theme?
Wait a sec, where was Ant Man and The Wasp in that trailer? How are they going to do a satisfactory Ultron story without them? Also: Ultron's face always looks underwhelming/under-scary in the books Also: I'm about to start the giant Age of Ultron omnibus. Does the movie follows that at all, other than nabbing the title? (IIRC, It seems a little too recent for that?) Unrelated: just got caught up on GotG/cosmic universe titles. Ronan was a good guy!