or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

. You know you've always wanted to. Size 30 x 32. Measurements in photos. $30 shipped.
. You know you've always wanted to. Size 30 x 32. Measurements in photos. $30 shipped.
Up for grabs is the perfect summer staple: a Club Monaco oxford, white, slim fit , and mint as that julep you're sucking on (or should be sucking on). Now throw on some red pants and strut like a bawse. Measurements appear in photos. I will accept $27 shipped or something equally summery and cool in trade (I'm currently looking for vintage surf and skate shirts, among other things -- will add dollars if necessary). Bros, bros, bros -- come at me.
Up for grabs is the perfect summer staple: a Club Monaco oxford, white, slim fit , and mint as that julep you're sucking on (or should be sucking on). Now throw on some red pants and strut like a bawse. Measurements appear in photos. I will accept $27 shipped or something equally summery and cool in trade (I'm currently looking for vintage surf and skate shirts, among other things -- will add dollars if necessary). Bros, bros, bros -- come at me.
.It also kills me to do this, as surely I will never again bask in the light of such grails, but these are simply to small for me, and I must try to be practical and live in the real world (the IRL). [[SPOILER]] Club "Monaco oxford. Small. Slim Fit. Mint. - sniff! - [[SPOILER]] JCrew Lightweight Summer pants. Tagged 30x32. Urban Slim Fit. Mint and unworn, methinks. Here is your chance to look MC but not horrible. - ohmygawd, why! -Available for similar grails or perhaps...
W A N T E D [[SPOILER]] Oh, what's up. I'm looking for this or things like this, basically The light, the breezy, the summery. The bold and the striped. The casual and rumpled. Fabrics suffused with light. Size M or L depending. Items described as beach/knit/jersey will do, as will the flimsy chambrays or vanishing Andovers of years past.Specifically, I'm looking for something with a bolder (wider?) horizontal stripe to complete my summery obsessions.Trades, dollars, good...
Happy birthday! [[SPOILER]]
Thx bros...I don't get it. I knew about the rugbies (some of which are awesome)...didn't see any t-shirts, though.
~ THRIFTWAYS ~ THE EXTRAORDINARY TRUE TALE OF TWO THINGS I COULDN'T PASS UP [[SPOILER]] Can someone tell me what I've got here, if anything? It looks like a cool vintage Coke shirt, worn tag, old tag -- but Google tells me nothing. The text ("Of course, people go to the movies for entertainment. But refreshment has its appeal...") is taken from a vintage ad, seen here in a magazine from 1951:https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/26759919/boxoffice-july071951/101Other...
Nothing here but an awesome Luciano Barbera cotton summer button-up.Tagged a standard Large / 16.5/42.Measurements and defects! [[SPOILER]] QUICKLY SOLD FOR TWENTY BUCKS.