or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Guys, I'm afraid I must stand with Jompso on this one; despite the fact that it's a compilation, and a live album to boot, 101 is the definitive Depeche Mode album.
His book is good too, don't be hatin'.
When you become old, as old as I am, there is no future. There is barely any present. There is only the past. [[SPOILER]]
Oh, man... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATAKU!
Who doesn't?
[[SPOILER]] With fresh apologies for maybe over-posting: guys, I'm clearing out. Stuff must go.Let's try this MINT vintage Polo bleeding madrass thingie. (Seriously: If someone didn't tell me it was vintage, I'd think it was brand new)Apprx measurements (check photos to see how I measured):22" p2p25.5-ish sleeve17.6-ish shoulder31.5-ish length (hanging -- maybe 31 and 6/8 increments stretched tight)Looking for a hair less than a good ebay price, I guess. Trying to resist...
FOR SALE OR TRADE (FOR SOMETHING MORE PROFESSIONAL)! HERE IS WHAT THIS JACKET LOOKS LIKE.... AND HERE IS A LIVE ACTION PHOTO! IT'S RARE. IT'S MEDIUM. IT'S SOLD OUT. IT'S EXORBITANTLY EFFING EXPENSIVE... UNTIL NOW. WITNESS HERE THE UNFOLDING OF WHAT YOU'RE YOU'RE WITNESSING: A LIKE-NEW ENGINEERED GARMENTS JACKET, MADE OF SOFT THICK JERSEY, IN HARD, HARD NEW JERSEY. (OKAY, MAYBE JUST 'NEW YORK', BUT THAT'S MESSING WITH MY FLOW...) WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT TO...
Whelp....I finally put my ToJ1 up for tentative sale: http://www.styleforum.net/t/512325/temple-of-jawnz-toj1-reversible-varsity-jacket-in-black-black-and-camo-size-50-but-fits-38-39/0_20 Fits about a 38 chest, stated size 50. Black/Black and Camo.
~ MORE PICTURES FORTHCOMING FOR ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ~ MARGIELA HIGH TOPS! THESE ARE AMAZING, BUT I JUST DON'T WEAR SNEAKERS, APPARENTLY. SIZE 42 MINT (WORN LESS THAN A FEW HOURS) LEATHER, SUEDE, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE -- ALL LUXE AND BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK $399 249 $299 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO PM WITH ANY QUESTIONS, PHOTO REQUESTS, ETC. .
[[SPOILER]] HERE ARE SOME POTATO PICS!!!!!(THIS IS AN ALL-BLACK VARSITY -- THE RIBBING SOMETIMES APPEARS BLUE IN PHOTOS)GREAT SHAPE, AND WORN A SCANT HANDFUL OF TIMES (FOR NO LONGER THAN A FEW HOURS TOTAL)OSTENSIBLY A 'SIZE 50', BUT FITS ABOUT A 38-39 CHEST.EXTENSIVE MEASUREMENTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST(PLEASE NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF THE REVERSE CAMO SIDE/LINING, THE CHEST MAY FIT TIGHTER THAN MEASUREMENTS SUGGEST)PLEASE PM WITH ANY QUESTIONS, PHOTO REQUESTS, ETC.$399$349...