or Connect

Posts by noob

Epaulet makes some nice ones, and Naked and Famous makes slim canvas jeans at various times. Im sure just Googling canvas or duck canvas chinos will turn up a lot more brands. Also, there is a heavily trafficked Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread for quick questions like these... Good luck.
Was the flag button always on the left? Something in the layout's changed...I keep thumbing shah's posts by mistake.
Bienvenidos to new clothing. Bienvenidos to new threads, new possibilities. Jackets are the most beautiful fraud in the world. We wear them to pass the time. What's past is brologue. Your maximum point of power is now. The night is young and so are we. Touch darkness and darkness touches you back.
Sorry, I don't know how to do any of that fancy stuff on my phone. I just mentioned these two because they remove you from normal browsing or require you to click a 'yes' or 'no' button to return, which I understand might be used to OK some nefarious code. The poker one was just a gray floating box that hovered over my safari. I guess I've had the app store redirect for awhile with no consequences.
Yes, and Brian Krakow. You've got some serious holes in your TV game, my friend -- to the video store you go!
Unless we're talking like $300 shirts, I think Uniqlo chambrays are still the best. Slim fitting, nice patterns, and the buttons are plastic, but don't look bulky or overly cheap: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/tops/casual-shirts/chambray/men-chambray-printed-slim-fit-long-sleeve-shirt-088131.html#64 http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/tops/casual-shirts.html If you just want to experiment, but don't want to drop a lot of cash right away, try the thrift store. Seriously. It's a...
Requesting that the new WAYWT thread also start with Eason. Also, I'm still getting these pop-ups that will either redirect me to a game in the iphone store or inquire about my competency at the game of poker.
The 90s! Can someone bring them back, pls.