or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

*luxury polos* Found a *luxury* T-shirt yesterday with the chest logo to prove it: BB Golden Fleece. Supima. Blue-quoise. Medium. Available. (As a modern fashion devotee, I am already up to my ears in bluish:turquoise tees)
What! Forget everything else, tell me more about this 'Style School'. Jacket class? Sounds both unreal and awesome - maybe a bit like...Rock School?
You mean season 3? Is that going to happen? I thought David Lynch was still demanding too much money... No? Pls be real, pls be real In other news, in crazy random happenstance, the interwebs just unleashed two -- TWO -- of the recommended 80s beach-ish movies, both previously unavailable, except for VHS -- including Screwball Academy. Makes me wonder how many people read this forum. I imagine it would hold no value to 99% of thread readers, but I am stoked. Thanks...
Bro, do you even thrift?
Yeah. It was supposed to be like the next Twin Peaks (in terms of awesomeness, if not content) but they had to scrap it for some reason, shot some new material, and re-purposed it as a three hour film. Gotta say it turned out great; now that some time has passed, I think it's one of his best.
That was neat, but I wondered how much of it had to do with it being a TV project later turned into a film. Whatever the case, it worked out well.
When are we going to have the poorly-dressed challenge? I have so many great challenge ideas -- I just need to win one first.
Haha, the funniest thing about that Fuddrucker's shirt is the ™ right in the middle of the joke. Awesome, awesome stuff.