or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Came to see what all the fuss was about.
*Colors heightened to show detail. Overall, a cloudy white, white, white. (BETTER PICTURES ON THE WAY) - WHITE, MIXED MEDIA: SUPER-LUX LEATHER, ALIEN ALLOY, FOAMY STUFF, ETC. - ORIGINAL RETAIL: APPRX. 9 MILLION DOLLARS - INCLUDES SUPER-AWESOME WHIFFLE-BALL TONGUE -- MUST FEEL TO BELIEVE - AMAZING CONDITION - BARELY WORN (MORE LIKE TRIED ON, FELT, EXAMINED -- THAT RUSH OF SNEAKER EUPHORIA!) - MINIMAL BRANDING. NO LOGOS OR ANYTHING. (ICONIC GUCCI-COLORED STRIPE AT...
Frederick Wiseman's The Store (1983) -- A look at the employees and shoppers at the Neiman-Marcus department in Dallas, Texas during the holiday season. Movie: http://tinyurl.com/pyzu4ojUnrelated video for Spoo?
[[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]] WHAT'S MY NAME, BITCH? [[SPOILER]] Recognized this incarnation right away, as I was quite accustomed to drawing the veritable shit out of him back in the day...I mean, what's up, it's a sleepy set! Clean, complete and available.
Dammit, man. You miss five days, you've got like another Russian novel to contend with. I'm trying to keep up, but feel I'm drowning. Can someone just tell me if: - Takai posted the Rolex - Jompso posted the Vicuna - Anyone killed or quit over these dust-ups? Where's BP with his Thrift Minutes when you need him? Hello. Batman sheets to follow. PMs to be answered soon.
Wat.
Whoa, didn't see that coming.
Official Slim Straight Thread
Recent and exciting - huge shout-out to SpooPoker, Cj52racers, and Steve Kane for these. Love you guys.