or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

In Iraq, do they have brown privilege?
[[SPOILER]] Thanks so much for this bright assembly of holiday cheer! (Also the hot tip on this "mini disc"). This is epic. I couldn't find these in my searching. My heart overflows...
You had me at this.I used to love Once Upon a Time in America -- but seen as an adult, it seems like a few great scenes without quite the epic grandeur I remembered. James Woods playing himself was at least a nice touch. (Still probably worth the effort for the cupcake bit alone).Probably like many, I caught that blizzard of Rocky movies on cable again, and after the first one, they just seemed so problematic in some ways. It was either the absurdity and exclusion of...
I'm sure a Howard Hughes -like recluse would be more realistic, but probably wouldn't make for good television. I thought the whole "I'm Negan" thing was a nice addition, at least.
On eBay, it may help to be a shitty typist.
Hmm, I must be making my sangria the wrong way. Speaking of alcohol, I've read something about it makes you more likely to store the fat you're eating -- but would that matter if your total calorie count was below how much you burn in a day? (Ie, would it effect your rate of fat loss?).
I think they sort of are kids movies, though, is the thing. (But from my recollection, no...)