or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

YES.
Damns...I was just reading a study linked on Lifehacker about how shorter rest periods are ideal for hypertrophy.
Agreed -- I think in general, this is true. I just haven't experienced this among friends or the people I interact with online.The trailer -- which to me, looked entirely unfunny, and a waste of proven talent -- does make it ripe for backlash. It's just unfortunate that people have chosen to focus what I would consider superficial elements.Given the cast and creative team behind it, I would have preferred to have seen something more in line with what they do best -- maybe...
There is a difference in muscle size vs. strength; for instance, you'll often see very fit power lifter types, stronger, but tiny in comparison to their bodybuilder bro counterparts...
This fall, Bendis/Gaydos return for a brand new Jessica Jones series, imaginatively titled Jessica Jones. Alias (the original) was of course the best thing ever. Super-stoked.
Yeah -- I think these questions of authenticity are nothing new. I seem to remember, from my zygote years, panting women in neon sweats debating the acceptability of prefab Flashdance-style garments vs. DIY.Anyway, awesome finds, Spoo!
Agreed. I also thought the way they did that one X-Men title wasn't too bad -- established characters, just with an all-female team.
Whoa, I'm like 80% sure I whacked it to that same poster in 1988. Available?
Oh shit... Well thanks, that's good to know. I'll probably just skip that entirely, then...
Yeah, for me (and maybe everyone), fish oil, Vitamin D and Magnesium are essential.I've taken fast-release Niacin to boost hdl, and overall circulatory health...And then there's a few things that boost nitric oxide I've really come to like: Citruline primarily, but then (in this order) cayenne pepper caps, Garden Veggies vegetable caps, and coq10. Found these looking for ways to keep blood pressure low, but found they're really good for enhancing sex, especially if you...