or Connect

Posts by noob

Ha, joke's on you 'cause all my stuff's actually 3-roll-2.Not that I'm closed off to suggestions or anything.
I dunno, the gray Han pants look good. Need Supply also has amazing customer service.
Yeah, I finally did. Your fit convinced me. (I like the lookbooks and all, but sometimes they just seem like science fiction; I generally like to see things pop-up in WAYWT before committing my dollars....)Biggen, that's not too bad! Though for me, it would cross that line of plausible deniability, where there's just like no chance of not projecting to everyone, Hey, what's up, I'm into CLOTHES!!!! Best for extroverted days, I guess. Will still probably try at some point...
What happened to ToJ thread on other forum, and what does it mean.
I'm sensing a pattern here, and this is a road (if I can just mix metaphors for a sec) I've been down myself (and almost everyone here, too, I'd imagine):Pause. Breathe. You probably want to hold off a bit on all these *might be's* and *almost*s and *with a little tailoring*.Pause. Breathe again. Check out Uniqlo's web site. For the forty bucks you would have spent on an old ripped Z Zegna, you could grab, during one of their many sales, a new, slim, modern, perfectly good...
Very Highlights. Again, I can feel like a kid the dentist office waiting room.
Today: Buncha Robert Talbot Estate Bespoke (b&s sucks so hard right now, I left all but one for some lucky thread homie, size to be determined) Vintage Guy Laroche made en Frances shirt thingie for the moms (baller) Two sweaters obviously from the 1980s, for when I time travel back to the 80s (shortly) Remington Steele season one (see above)
The first two seasons were amazing -- yet I couldn't get anyone to watch it 'til I explained it had the same show-runner as True Detective.(Also, did you see that dude in Robocop? )
Haha, joke's on you, futuremyth, I'm wearing no pants 4 free....