or Connect

Posts by noob

Second is better, but you might want to hold off for a leather-sleeved version, of which there are many, floating, numerous. Google should still bring up a good cross-section. (Now is unfortunately not the right time to grab one on sale -- that would be January, I'd think).
Wool flat front Lands End pants, size 34. Nice and mint. Straight leg/not skinny. Will trade for something, otherwise, will be forced to hack down to shorts. Billy Reid pants, wool, 34, predominately dark green-ish brown-ish, trad fit, mint and full of win. Same.
I'm thinking you should tell me how to wear an all-black sneaker in formidable ways, because so far, I haven't been able to master it. Also, maybe consider some $30 Vans before you get in too deep.
Where does one purchase the traffic jam leisure suit? That thing looks comfy.
Are these jackets actually 'rebuilt', or did someone just fray the edges? Some of these just look like they took a cheese grater to the thrift store.The military coats, by contrast, looked really good and Frankenstein-ish; you could see the separate pieces coming together to form a new whole...I'm just not seeing that here.
Sell your spot to 300 hopefuls. Move to the third world. Use the money to open a restaurant. Taunt the naive with infrequent 'updates'.Bonus points: invent an avuncular 'factory manager', then use him to obfuscate whatever needs obfuscating.
Dude, Mr. Tony is a great user name. It's both Lynchian and Tarrantino-esque.
Graves' Goodbye to All That is really, really good, if you haven't read that one yet.
I read about a quarter of Umberto's book on semiotics at roughly the same time I was discovering the whole discipline is either vastly overstated or completely dependent on fashion or @ 99% full of shit. Later, I read the author's admission it was 'out of date' and had a low-grade chuckle. Name of the Rose, though -- that was a good one.
RFT now as impenetrable to n00bs as WAYWT.