Posts by noob in 89

I saw some grainy online footage, and it definitely seems different from the previous films. Officially stoked.
Nor Wonder Woman, thank god...
Yup...random ladies thought I was watching the sports.Such an awesome find. I've never seen that one before, though the other night I did dream of a similar coat after fruitlessly searching Etsy for cool Vuarnet gear.This side trip sounds intriguing...
FUCK!!!!So triggered right now....
Oh, shut the fuck up! [[SPOILER]] You probably want to sell this.
Sounds kind of harsh, though I haven't read it... It should be notable that cinematic techniques were actually derived from books!
Eh, you know they walk the three steps to the Goodwill every day and scoop-up items to mark-up.At least that's what the one by my goodwill did. 🙇🏼
For reference, here's a shirt from 87/ish, I believe. IIRC, it was free with purchase of the green cologne bottle, and I think could you sent off for it in the mail with proof of purchase. It's listed as one size, but the one size is an adult small, at least.I'd love some more info if anyone's got it. Somewhere, I have a white, larger one as well, with an even larger green crest, and totally awesome. Same deal, IIRC. (If anyone has or finds one, please PM!)I don't know...
Can we see pics of the first?
Have you seen any true repros from Hilfiger, though? The ones posted here look kind of retro, but fit slimmer, and are new designs, as far as I can tell.Polo has continued to put out garish, overblown logo items, and a lot of faux-nautical doo-dads and crazy script snaking up the arms. True repros are kind of exciting -- though I doubt most will even know what they are.