or Connect

Posts by noob

Me, I guess. My mediums arrived slim, but not tight, soft, but un-dissolving, and full of that standard bargain flair. I really like these things.
...at a hobbit's house? [[SPOILER]]
Please don't let this be ebola.
Olivia Wilde's ass!
I feel that actor Billy Crudup and I are locked in a terrible reverse Dorian Gray deal, where I continue to age -- and poorly -- while he appears younger with each subsequent role.
Jason Bateman needs to focus on making one good movie, rather than several bad ones, per year.
Long shot, but I am looking for a set of vintage Hüsker Dü tee-shirts.
I did, as part of the final preparations for time travel to the year 1989. I asked the colorist if she could transform me into Zack Morris, fully expecting a chuckle or a blank stare; but, without missing a beat, she says a full-on bleach-job would allow me an initial early seasons look, while a few months of neglect would take things into the more blended realm of The College Years. After which I fell immediately in love.
Guys, you've got to see this. I've watched nine minutes and fifty seconds of The Longest Week and can already say it is the palest most shameful Wes Anderson rip-off you'll likely ever see.